Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
As We All Know, The CubeCraft Staff Team Works Very Hard On The Server, But As You Know, They Are Players Too,
They Can Not Be Your Side Kick In Every Game That You Play So You Dont Get Hackers!
Thats Why CubeCraft Games Should Add /Report System As Like They Have On Hypixel (Just Not Copying)
Heres How It Should Work: /report (player) (reason)

Then The Staff Should Get Messaged InGame That Someone Is Hacking And They Should Go Check Them Out!

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
This gets suggested almost daily, but here's why it isn't gonna happen:

1) The server had it before, it was abused.
2) Sentinel is getting good
3) Record and report is still a thing, and just tying a /report doesn't provide any actual proof.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
This gets suggested almost daily, but here's why it isn't gonna happen:

1) The server had it before, it was abused.
2) Sentinel is getting good
3) Record and report is still a thing, and just tying a /report doesn't provide any actual proof.
Yes I Do Agree It Was Just A Suggestion And How Was It Abused
Where They Like False Reporting
And Yes Sentinel Is Good!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Yes I Do Agree It Was Just A Suggestion And How Was It Abused
Where They Like False Reporting
And Yes Sentinel Is Good!
Minecraft players are salty folks. If this was a thing again, people would just /report anyone who was better than them. And the amount of players on the server versus the amount of staff members is kinda high (Meaning way more players than staff). It would be impossible to respond to every single /report and it would take forever to collect enough evidence to make this system efficient. Staff members would have to join a game, watch the reported player long enough to see if they are cheating (and if they aren't, that is a ton of wasted time), and then ban them. One /report could take around 5 minutes to do. With the current system, people record the exact instance a player is breaking the rules and reports it on the website. Then a staff member can come along and easily see the report and ban the player. This usually takes around 1 minute per report.
I am highly against adding a /report for the server. The current system is absolutely amazing and works quickly. :)

Reactions: ChasingRainbows

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Minecraft players are salty folks. If this was a thing again, people would just /report anyone who was better than them. And the amount of players on the server versus the amount of staff members is kinda high (Meaning way more players than staff). It would be impossible to respond to every single /report and it would take forever to collect enough evidence to make this system efficient. Staff members would have to join a game, watch the reported player long enough to see if they are cheating (and if they aren't, that is a ton of wasted time), and then ban them. One /report could take around 5 minutes to do. With the current system, people record the exact instance a player is breaking the rules and reports it on the website. Then a staff member can come along and easily see the report and ban the player. This usually takes around 1 minute per report.
I am highly against adding a /report for the server. The current system is absolutely amazing and works quickly. :)

Yes, I Understand That It Was Abused. I Just Thought We Could Give It Another Try But Since Everyone Hates The Idea Then We Won't Do It
:(

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,

How Does Hypixel Still Have It And They Aren't Thinking Of Getting Rid Of It??

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
How Does Hypixel Still Have It And They Aren't Thinking Of Getting Rid Of It??
Because hypixel's system calls watchdog to take a closer look, not human staff members. Hypixel's watchdog is meant to be an anticheat that isn't very intrusive into the actual game unless there is a report so as not cause lag, while sentinel constantly watches everyone, kind of like the NSA.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I am sure that there are many players that will use this command correctly, but there are going to be those players who will use this command as a joke as just because they are mad than someone had killed them. Therefore, I am against this idea.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Record then report is the most efficient system, but just saying, what if there was a punishment for abusing the system, 3 abusations and you lose priveledges to /report. Or what if there had to be 3+ reports from people that are not friends or in a party. Just a thought.

Jul 11, 2017
but what do you do when people report you when your not hacking my friend got banned yesterday because of this

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
As We All Know, The CubeCraft Staff Team Works Very Hard On The Server, But As You Know, They Are Players Too,
They Can Not Be Your Side Kick In Every Game That You Play So You Dont Get Hackers!
Thats Why CubeCraft Games Should Add /Report System As Like They Have On Hypixel (Just Not Copying)

Then The Staff Should Get Messaged InGame That Someone Is Hacking And They Should Go Check Them Out!
You could problably search up some threads because there are so many of them.
Secondly its not even neccasary any more. Why? because Sentinel is getting good and its very fast. If the hacker is lucky enough to bypass Sentinel, just record and report thar player. How easy is that?
If it get added, its gonna get heavily abused just like before.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Yes I Agree That There Is Players Who Are Salty And Would Report Anyone That Is Better Than Them,
I Am Not Going To Argue With The Staff Team And Like I Said It Was Just A Suggestion!
:L

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Maybe you could take 5 minutes to record a hacker, and report him here:
https://reports.cubecraft.net/

Also, I'm pretty sure this is not needed as Sentinel is getting better everyday.
About 40% of the reports I make, the player gets Sentinel banned before staff get ro my reports.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA

they used to have this feature it didnt work

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom