Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars hardcore has always been a joke of a gamemode for most people, but I actually enjoy it sometimes. The regeneration issue is why this is only sometimes. It’s so annoying having to pay 10 gold to get every 2 hearts back, especially after a fight. Other than that, it’s such a unique gamemode with features such as leather armor actually costing iron, and no powerful golden apples, which I love. So please add regeneration to eggwars hardcore to make it a much more fun gamemode.

taraaann

Nov 6, 2022
Somewhere in the Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with this, I especially hate hardcore because of the no regen. I also forget about it really fast, so I always think I am regening... Buying food is kinda useless aswell because of this.

en4vy

Dec 12, 2022
Earth
Eggwars hardcore has always been a joke of a gamemode for most people, but I actually enjoy it sometimes. The regeneration issue is why this is only sometimes. It’s so annoying having to pay 10 gold to get every 2 hearts back, especially after a fight. Other than that, it’s such a unique gamemode with features such as leather armor actually costing iron, and no powerful golden apples, which I love. So please add regeneration to eggwars hardcore to make it a much more fun gamemode.
I think that regeneration isn't necessary on "hardcore" mode in eggwars. The features such as expensive items, no regeneration, and a smaller selection of items allows "hardcore" mode to be its own category.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom