Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars hardcore has always been a joke of a gamemode for most people, but I actually enjoy it sometimes. The regeneration issue is why this is only sometimes. It’s so annoying having to pay 10 gold to get every 2 hearts back, especially after a fight. Other than that, it’s such a unique gamemode with features such as leather armor actually costing iron, and no powerful golden apples, which I love. So please add regeneration to eggwars hardcore to make it a much more fun gamemode.

taraaann

Nov 6, 2022
Somewhere in the Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with this, I especially hate hardcore because of the no regen. I also forget about it really fast, so I always think I am regening... Buying food is kinda useless aswell because of this.

en4vy

Dec 12, 2022
Earth
Eggwars hardcore has always been a joke of a gamemode for most people, but I actually enjoy it sometimes. The regeneration issue is why this is only sometimes. It’s so annoying having to pay 10 gold to get every 2 hearts back, especially after a fight. Other than that, it’s such a unique gamemode with features such as leather armor actually costing iron, and no powerful golden apples, which I love. So please add regeneration to eggwars hardcore to make it a much more fun gamemode.
I think that regeneration isn't necessary on "hardcore" mode in eggwars. The features such as expensive items, no regeneration, and a smaller selection of items allows "hardcore" mode to be its own category.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom