Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
When reporting another player using /report or /sr, reach doesn't appear as a reason to report the player for, which I think that should be changed, as sometimes we have to report hackers that only have reach for a completely different reason in order to submit a report.

React with :agree: if you agree, with :unsure: if you are unsure, and with :disagree: if you don't agree for any reason.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
If someone's hacking they'll be banned, no matter what hacks you report them for

Also I think this was removed because people thought every good player was able to reach by getting combos or whatever and the people who were actually reaching were getting banned by sentinel

Idk tbh but anyway, if you report them for kill aura and they have reach they're still gonna get banned because they're still breaking the rules

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
If someone's hacking they'll be banned, no matter what hacks you report them for

Also I think this was removed because people thought every good player was able to reach by getting combos or whatever and the people who were actually reaching were getting banned by sentinel

Idk tbh but anyway, if you report them for kill aura and they have reach they're still gonna get banned because they're still breaking the rules
That's true too, I didn't realise many people would use it to report people who are just good. I'll just keep reporting them for killaura as until now.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Words of the great cubebot:

We have found that moderators were either getting beat to the punch by Sentinel or the individual being reported for Reach was not actually cheating. Therefore, the Sentinel team has come to the conclusion that it was in the moderator team's best interest to remove the category so actual cheaters can get banned much faster by mods where Sentinel generally lacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom