Votes: 3 17.6%
  • no

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters

ZeroResistance

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
netherlands
I was thinking about this adding prefixes in front of your nametag instead of it just being light grey, dark blue, yellow etc.
I think it will look way better if the nametags look the same as in chat. This is also a small thing to adjust.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
It seems to me that it is unnecessary:
As soon as you see the color of the name tag, you can know what the player's rank is.
It would be too long, that's fine for chat, but for the game I see it a bit unnecessary.
It would also be a bit ugly to see the name tag and the name of the same color D: (like Emerald _AyJee)

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree with _Ayjee, it's not necessary and I think it will look messy. Players who play often on cubecraft know why there are different name colors. When players have a question about which rank someone has, they ask it in chat and they receive an answer. That's why I voted no

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
So Suffixes? like [Cracker]SecretEagle9862 [The Great]: Hi hello humans,

If yes that seems very hard to read and annoying

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
We have prefixes in Java and the chat doesn't look messy or ugly, I do like them.
However, rank prefixes are not a feature on the Bedrock network as they are considered as a loot item (as far as I know).
I think he wants, on the tab list, to change your color to the same one as your name in chat. And then add prefixes in the tab list.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom