Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
In the past few games I have played on skywars, I have been encountering a lot of skybasing. My recording software stopped working, so I was not able to record them. One player built an entire network of bridges in the sky and ran from me for a very long time.

The problem is no projectiles mode. Without projectiles, I was not able to hit any of them down. pearling up to them would give them an easy chance to knock me off. They can defeat me with little or no gear and skill just by standing on a skybridge.

I think projectiles should be added into no projectiles mode, after 5 refills. Otherwise this will continue to happen (the amount of time they spent up there is visible from the refill timer on the side):

I couldn't report them on the report website because my recording software isn't working. Please someone ban these people (there were more before these 2 that i didnt screenshot)

Username: vanboy366
upload_2017-12-29_18-46-0.png

upload_2017-12-29_18-46-22.png

upload_2017-12-29_18-47-33.png

Username:
upload_2017-12-29_18-48-16.png

upload_2017-12-29_18-48-47.png

upload_2017-12-29_18-48-36.png

upload_2017-12-29_18-48-59.png

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
This is a good idea. I think the main reason people chose no projectiles is so they can rush another base/mid easier, and after 5 refills that phase of the game will be gone.

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
In the past few games I have played on skywars, I have been encountering a lot of skybasing. My recording software stopped working, so I was not able to record them. One player built an entire network of bridges in the sky and ran from me for a very long time.

The problem is no projectiles mode. Without projectiles, I was not able to hit any of them down. pearling up to them would give them an easy chance to knock me off. They can defeat me with little or no gear and skill just by standing on a skybridge.

I think projectiles should be added into no projectiles mode, after 5 refills. Otherwise this will continue to happen (the amount of time they spent up there is visible from the refill timer on the side):

I couldn't report them on the report website because my recording software isn't working. Please someone ban these people (there were more before these 2 that i didnt screenshot)

View attachment 140892

View attachment 140893

View attachment 140894

Username:
View attachment 140895

View attachment 140897

View attachment 140896

View attachment 140898

I agree, but what's the point of adding projectiles to no projectile mode? Why not just take out no projectile mode. Bows, snowballs and eggs would be very handy to use against people that are skybasing.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Fun fact: Enderpearls do knockback on impact. You can throw an ender pearl straight up, wait for it to be back on its way down, and then quickly pearl to hit one of those skybasers off of their bridge.
If they don't have a bridge, but a platform, then you can pearl to them from a distance. I doubt they'd have easy access to pearls if they don't have access to refill chests. (The ender kit is a problem, though)

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Fun fact: Enderpearls do knockback on impact. You can throw an ender pearl straight up, wait for it to be back on its way down, and then quickly pearl to hit one of those skybasers off of their bridge.
If they don't have a bridge, but a platform, then you can pearl to them from a distance. I doubt they'd have easy access to pearls if they don't have access to refill chests. (The ender kit is a problem, though)

How accurately can you hit a moving person with a pearl?
if you miss and the pearl hits the side of an island, you can easily fall off.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
You can just build up while building a wall/cover around you to prevent you getting knocked off and then either he/she has to fight on the sky bridge or somehow get themselves down. :/
(Also skybasing is bannable, unless they are building to a island.)

Last edited:

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I agree, but what's the point of adding projectiles to no projectile mode? Why not just take out no projectile mode. Bows, snowballs and eggs would be very handy to use against people that are skybasing.
They added it because people hates getting bowspamming or knocked off a bridge...

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Disagree. It is called NO Projectiles, I also have this problem with skybasers but you can beat them without most of the time die by fall damage or die in the void.
I just start bridging like in the picture 10/20 blocks away and if you a turn in that build you can come at his skybase easily. They can't hit you because you are too far away, and if you make turns and they hit you, most of the time you will fall on your stair bridge (Or what it is called). Recommended to also place sometimes water at the side of the bridge.

For your recording software, I think you use OBS or Bandicam or something because you say "software". But if that doesn't works or you need it quickly you can also use Windows-button + G. It will bring you a small menu and if you press the red button it starts recording. This works on windows 10 but I'm not sure about
windows 8 and 7.

Hope I helped you with this message. :p

Stairbridge:
2017-12-30_08.56.07.png
Can't agree more, oh ye you can jitterbridge to the camper. It's to fast and if someone hits you most of the time you save your self with a block when you are jittering.

Reactions: Siftenly

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

View attachment 140892

View attachment 140893

View attachment 140894

Username:
View attachment 140895

View attachment 140897

View attachment 140896

View attachment 140898
You can build to them easily since they can't knock you off with projectiles. It's just playing smart buddy

Reactions: damt983

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
If they skybase and make a HOUSE you can't use projectiles :P

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

View attachment 140892

View attachment 140893

View attachment 140894

Username:
View attachment 140895

View attachment 140897

View attachment 140896

View attachment 140898
No projectiles = no projectiles
You can report campers at reports.cubecraft.net

Reactions: Lilleh__

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
If they skybase and make a HOUSE you can't use projectiles :p
You know you can make a reply, with all the other posts in it. :P (All you need to do is click reply on a random post, type something about it (After the quote tags) and then click reply on another post (Of the same thread.) and then do the same until you have replied to every post. (Hope this helps)

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
That was what I was going to say :c

View attachment 140901
Goodluck shooting him know...
LMFAO
You know you can make a reply, with all the other posts in it. :p (All you need to do is click reply on a random post, type something about it (After the quote tags) and then click reply on another post (Of the same thread.) and then do the same until you have replied to every post. (Hope this helps)
Oh thank you bud <3 (Started yesterday with the forums) :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom