Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want /profile kick (name) in Skyblock?

• Yes

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Gonna bump this because I really want this. I simply added some people to one of my profiles to show them what I've built so far, and neither of us had interest in them actually joining that profile. But since I can't kick them, I'm not able to invite any new players.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Gonna bump this because I really want this. I simply added some people to one of my profiles to show them what I've built so far, and neither of us had interest in them actually joining that profile. But since I can't kick them, I'm not able to invite any new players.

No need to bump something that was made only yesterday. :P

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I get where you're coming from, but mostly this kind of command is used to remove an irritating person or someone you absolutely don't like. What makes you adding them to your island in the first place?

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Absolutely agree. Besides, I think that all the other people in the coop should have a chance to vote on if the other player should get kicked off the island, since it might be a friend island and only because two people got mad shouldn't mean one should get kicked. Besides, maybe a ranking system on the island (officer, normal member, leader...) could get implemented ( if it hasn't yet).

I get where you're coming from, but mostly this kind of command is used to remove an irritating person or someone you absolutely don't like. What makes you adding them to your island in the first place?
Maybe they were friendly when you added them to the island but started showing their true colours after a while of joining it, and you dislike them cause of it.

Reactions: Ducky

comfyyy

What makes you adding them to your island in the first place?
Yes.

Hello, it would be nice if /profile kick (name) could be added to skyblock (Only for the island leader).
This would be really nice, I haven't started a co-op yet so I haven't been affected, but I didn't realize this wasn't a feature. Very needed, if someone goes rogue Island leaders should have full authority to remove them.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I have never heard of anyone bumping a post that was just made.
So what?

the post was dead, it had gotten 0 attraction since it was posted, barely any likes. Since there are so many skyblock suggestions coming out right now, people easily skip over small ones like these. Now, can we stop talking about this and actually talk about the suggested idea, I haven't seen any negatives on it and the only thing I could think of would be illegal trading. However, since trading is highly requested too, I don't see how that's a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So what?

bruh you really are a (removed) the post was dead, it had gotten 0 attraction since it was posted, barely any likes. Since there are so many skyblock suggestions coming out right now, people easily skip over small ones like these. Now, can we stop talking about this and actually talk about the suggested idea, I haven't seen any negatives on it and the only thing I could think of would be illegal trading. However, since trading is highly requested too, I don't see how that's a problem.

First let’s not say that, second I just don’t understand how a post can be dead when it was made yesterday (at the time) I’ve seen others be told not to bump something that was just released. It had a decent amount of votes and likes so I don’t see the problem honestly. If you want to bump it go ahead, but I just don’t find it needed. No need to swear at me because of it though.

On-topic I like and support this idea! +1

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hello, it would be nice if /profile kick (name) could be added to skyblock (Only for the island leader).
And add it in the profile GUI.

- Wesleygame
I think so, you need to have the perms of kicking someone out of your island. And the command needs to be there.

Greetings and Good Luck!

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
First let’s not say that, second I just don’t understand how a post can be dead when it was made yesterday (at the time) I’ve seen others be told not to bump something that was just released. It had a decent amount of votes and likes so I don’t see the problem honestly. If you want to bump it go ahead, but I just don’t find it needed. No need to swear at me because of it though.

On-topic I like and support this idea! +1
I never swore lol. The (removed) part were three dots, I tried to find the right word but failed (word for being annoying/stubborn without much reason) so I put three little dots instead. And as I explained before, due to the big amount of suggestions made for skyblock, it's easy for hidden diamonds to be overlooked and missed. The post actually barely had any likes or votes at all (it actually still only has 2 likes so idk what you're on about on likes specifically), which is why I bumped it, most votes came after.

Also love how you decide to go on topic, 3 posts into the thread.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi!

You’ll be happy to hear that kicking players as an island owner is currently a high priority addition for Skyblock. We can understand how it may be frustrating to wait for someone to log on before kicking them - especially if they join your island to troll.

We appreciate the suggestion - if you have any other thoughts about Skyblock then feel free to create another thread!

Reactions: Ediinsonn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom