Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Hello everyone new suggestions again I hope I got implemented prefix
So I just make a new suggestion about staff help discord so I really need private message in staff help if we had really have important or problems, Mod cc staff just close the dms everytime, so it's doesn't make me feel good rn, so add tickets cc bots bc it's really good for private message
Thanks.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Discord suggestions are still possible, but simply not within this system. If you wish for a small change within the Discord Server, you can ping a member from the Server Team, either myself; Story or Animal, in Staff-Help with your idea, and it'll be reviewed accordingly.

• Disagree
Reactions: ToonBer and Priley

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t really see the necessity in this extra work for the developers, when you can already contact mods directly.

There are already some options you can choose:
1) Ask the question in #staff-help and wait for a mod to reply if it’s a general issue.
2) If the mod in question (if you need to contact someone specific) doesn’t have their DMs open, you can possibly tag them in #staff-help and kindly ask if you could speak with them directly, asap.
Or 3) Contact the mod in question through their Forum PMs. This is the most preferred method. If you tag a staff member in #staff-help, you’ll usually get redirected here anyways.

Please note that staff members are just regular people. Not everyone likes it if they get tagged everywhere frequently. I’d advise you to follow the third method, so nobody gets bothered.

@TheMrSpacee Whilst you are correct with mentioning this information, I’d like to mention that the creator of this thread suggested something of larger scale. I don’t really think the “small suggestion” exception applies here, nor do I think they’ll implement something of this scale when it just isn’t necessary.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom