Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add Player servers

• Total voters

MeepTortoise

Aug 20, 2017
United States
It would be very cool to be able to have a private server for donators. This way you can play your favorite games with a few friends. It could be added to Obsidian rank as currently there is nothing too compelling to purchase obsidian. This is like a system on another "popular" Minecraft server, but it would be really cool if it was here too.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hmmm, they coded it so pretty sure they claim it.
I said they couldnt take the idea, not the plugin itself. Thats like saying we cant have PVP games because Hypixel had it first, its a general idea and they cant claim it first before anyone else, if they had an entirely new game concept then thats unique enough to claim, obviously.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I said they couldnt take the idea, not the plugin itself. Thats like saying we cant have PVP games because Hypixel had it first, its a general idea and they cant claim it first before anyone else, if they had an entirely new game concept then thats unique enough to claim, obviously.
Ok you got a point. I give up this disccusion. :P

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
True emerald to obsidian is not that mutch better but i also dont think that obisidian rankers should have it. Or there only allowed to have a couple games a day. Otherwise no one of the obsidian ranks will play normal games. Also think that you cant get achievements or xp or points for kill and stuff.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
Top Bottom