Should it be this way?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Hi! Right now, Layer Spleef is the featured game, and I noticed that when you die in layer spleef the Play Again button only appears when the game is completely over (when there is only one palyer left alive). It won't appeat if you die for example right on the start of the game so if you want to play again immediately you would need to go to the lobby and join a game from there which I think is really annoying.

As you can see after I(exarpo) died, the Play Again button isn't there, it would appear after the game finishes entirely.
spleefAddpls.PNG

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, I'm totally agree with this suggestion!

It's pretty annoying have to leave a game when you die.

I also was going to suggest this same idea haha, so +1!

Reactions: Exarpo and wxzzrd

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Good suggestion! I think that was a code error. Hope to see some Developer expressing their opinion here.
Keep it up! :heart:

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom