Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should pets be added?

• Total voters
My thread:

Hi, I'm RemiO05 and I've got a new suggestion!
4 years ago, pets were added: https://gyazo.com/851db683a05d35bec530cf391917fd4d
I don't know why they are removed, but I want to have them back!
(I know there are miniatures, but these creatures are soooo much cooler! :))

Why?
Pets are a very cool feature to add to the lobbies and waiting lobbies, and they are a cool perk for rankers!
What if we can ride them?
That would be very cool! :D

Examples:
  • A mini Enderdragon for Obsidian Rankers.
  • An Iron Golem for Iron Rank+
  • A dog for Gold rank+
  • A sheep only for team sheep members ;) (Joke don't take this serious)
  • A pig for Lapis rank+
  • A Wither for Emerald rank+
And so on!
What do you think about this suggestion?
Is it a good idea?
Comment below!
(I added a poll so vote! :))

Edit:
You can buy them with vanity points and in the shop.
Some pets are free for rankers, and you have to buy some.
Pets would destroy Cubecraft. I think we have enough with floating dolls.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I’m afraid I don’t agree. If you see 5 obsidian ranks in one lobby with 5 ender dragons, the game will be very laggy and noisy. It would be more annoying than that cubelet firework noise. Good thing they removed it.

Reactions: Yakna

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
My thread:

Hi, I'm RemiO05 and I've got a new suggestion!
4 years ago, pets were added: https://gyazo.com/851db683a05d35bec530cf391917fd4d
I don't know why they are removed, but I want to have them back!
(I know there are miniatures, but these creatures are soooo much cooler! :))

Why?
Pets are a very cool feature to add to the lobbies and waiting lobbies, and they are a cool perk for rankers!
What if we can ride them?
That would be very cool! :D

Examples:
  • A mini Enderdragon for Obsidian Rankers.
  • An Iron Golem for Iron Rank+
  • A dog for Gold rank+
  • A sheep only for team sheep members ;) (Joke don't take this serious)
  • A pig for Lapis rank+
  • A Wither for Emerald rank+
And so on!
What do you think about this suggestion?
Is it a good idea?
Comment below!
(I added a poll so vote! :))

Edit:
You can buy them with vanity points and in the shop.
Some pets are free for rankers, and you have to buy some.
I agree. Pets would be a great addition to the cubecraft lobby. I do think that the
(Maybe a pet for non-donators and make it cost a lot of points like 5000-10000 in game points?
Iron Golem: 5000 Vanity Points
pig: 8000 Vanity Points
Dog/Wolf: 10000 Vanity Points
Sheep: 12000 Vanity Points (Im guessing this is diamond rank)
Wither: 20000 Vanity Points
Enderdragon: 50000 Vanity Points (Maybe the actual size of an enderdragon because Obsidian rank isn't cheap :/)
Maybe edit your post and make some cost ideas.
+1

Reactions: remio

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
It would be cool if you could ride those pets, and each pet could have some kind of ability... Example: Iron golem: could throw players in the air a little.
Ender Dragon: You could fly in the lobby with him. Wither: could throw fireballs and explode... Could launch players 3 blocks away? You get it. It would be cool.

T

The Lord Pleb

Oh they’re adding 6 new mobs , actual fish mobs , tropical fish , salmon , pufferfish , stingray and dolphins. Also adding Coral reef blocks. It’d be realky cool to have like 6 fish around you or a stingray beside you
You're right, really. Notch said that he would add fish long ago, but he only added the "item", we do not have anything in the sea. It will be good to have fish!
But, we are talking about 1.14, and we do not even have the 1.13!

A

A pigeon

You're right, really. Notch said that he would add fish long ago, but he only added the "item", we do not have anything in the sea. It will be good to have fish!
But, we are talking about 1.14, and we do not even have the 1.13!
1.14 is getting released in March/Feb. 1.13 is a bugfix update , nothing big. Anyway if we raise out voice together, as a community , we can get anyhting done; including getting threads implemented

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I have to agree that Miniatures can be seen as pets.
Though I wouldn't mind seeing players having parrots on their shoulders or being able to ride dolphins or ice bears inside lobbies. Other servers don't have such mobs making Cubecraft a bit more unique and special.

Reactions: Yakna and remio
It would be cool if you could ride those pets, and each pet could have some kind of ability... Example: Iron golem: could throw players in the air a little.
Ender Dragon: You could fly in the lobby with him. Wither: could throw fireballs and explode... Could launch players 3 blocks away? You get it. It would be cool.
If you flied with the Enderdragon, the Obsidian and Emerald rank perk "fly" would have no sense. Also, lots of lag.

I have to agree that Miniatures can be seen as pets.
Though I wouldn't mind seeing players having parrots on their shoulders or being able to ride dolphins or ice bears inside lobbies. Other servers don't have such mobs making Cubecraft a bit more unique and special.
It would be laggy. But using the new minecraft mobs, like the parrots, the dolphins (1.13 and 1.14 please!) and the ice bears would be great.

I said a MINI enderdragon, that wouldn't cause a lot of lag.
It would be by commands or by plugin, but they use custom Armor Stands to make it. 20 dragons would cause less lag than 20 armor stands to make one minidragon, so 20 · 20 = 400 entities to make only 20 mini dragons! More lag!
There doesn't exist a plugin that adds new mobs, it needs vanilla mobs to create for example a miniature. Miniatures only use 1 entity.

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It would be by commands or by plugin, but they use custom Armor Stands to make it. 20 dragons would cause less lag than 20 armor stands to make one minidragon, so 20 · 20 = 400 entities to make only 20 mini dragons! More lag!
There doesn't exist a plugin that adds new mobs, it needs vanilla mobs to create for example a miniature. Miniatures only use 1 entity.
Hmm, you've got a point.

Reactions: Yakna
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom