Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft,

Sometimes when I'm in a game that takes a long time, like layer spleef, and my friends ask for a party invite. Then they don't join in my game if they accept. This is pretty annoying, because then I don't want to leave because then I won't get my 500 extra exp. for finishing first.

So maybe you could add the /party warp command to warp all of your party members to your current lobby or game! It would be really nice!

I also really like all the new updates! Keep up the good work! You are doing great!

Kind regards,
DMR_Marijn

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
What I usually do is tell anyone in my party what my game ID is (if you do /whereami it will say game_somenumbers). When they look in the layer spleef game selector, each map has its game ID under it. That way they can tell which game is yours and join.
I am against being able to pull members into your game. This would encourage ghosting and could lag a game if someone pulls a full party into a small lobby.
:)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Your idea is pretty neat, but what if the game's already started? Then your friend, who just joined the party, can't join anymore right? Or will your friend you as a spectator then? Also, this could cause ghosting and lag, forgot to mention that. So I am against this idea.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Your idea is pretty neat, but what if the game's already started? Then your friend, who just joined the party, can't join anymore right? Or will your friend you as a spectator then? Also, this could cause ghosting and lag, forgot to mention that. So I am against this idea.
Just like in Hypixel, when the game has started already a message will pop-up and say: "Can't use p warp when a game has already started". But in Layer Spleef, you've got 10 games in 1, and when you have like 4 to go, your party wont warp to you.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
If the game has already started, they would become spectators making them able to help their friends, in other words, ghosting. Therefore, I don't really like this idea.

If the game hasn't started yet, the player inside the game can simply leave and join a new one with the party memeber.

For the lobby warp, it automatically does it for you when you join the party

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Dear Cubecraft,

Sometimes when I'm in a game that takes a long time, like layer spleef, and my friends ask for a party invite. Then they don't join in my game if they accept. This is pretty annoying, because then I don't want to leave because then I won't get my 500 extra exp. for finishing first.

So maybe you could add the /party warp command to warp all of your party members to your current lobby or game! It would be really nice!

I also really like all the new updates! Keep up the good work! You are doing great!

Kind regards,
DMR_Marijn
Hey,
If you are in a non lobby you can kick your'e whole party and invite them again then they will join, i not agree this, because there is a simple way to solve this problem.
Stay happy! :-)
-Gaaabb

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Ghosting would be a thing and its not even possible unless someone even left. (Each game is a server that only holds up to X ammount of players.
There would be no lag since its non-existent

Dear Cubecraft,

Kind regards,
DMR_Marijn

As qouteing on what @iCheeetah -1

Reactions: Ducky
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom