Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucauniverso

Dec 10, 2020
Hi, my propose is to add a new item type to EggWars, the Pro one.
I played lots of games and many times I saw really good players dying for bowspamming, made by people camping in their bases, Godapple spamming and gapple spamming.

This item type should have Overpowered features with some changes:
-no bow (at least the removal of Punch I bow);
-no godapples;
-max 10 gapples per player;
-no diam armor;
-no op sword (Sharp V);

Thank you for your time!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i have to disagree,
- bows, as annoying as they can be, are a huge part of the game and should never be removed. bowspam is just a valid strategy for people. same goes for camping, its a strategy people use.
- personally never been a fan of god apples, especially in OP mode. the only way to make a kill Is with a punch bow because of how OP armor is.

my solution for the bow issue is making them (slightly) more expensive, but removing is a big yikes.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I disagree. I prefer longer games, however I know I'm in the minority on that opinion. If this were implemented, I feel that most people would vote for it almost every game which would be really annoying for those of us who enjoy longer games.

• Love
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
I have to disagree with your suggestion:
- You can always use blocks or a shield to prevent arrows. Therefore, removing punch I bow, or another similar bow, is not a good idea. There are many possibilities in an eggwars map..
- I know that godapples can sometimes be annoying, specially if spammed. In this case, you can always use different strategies to kill the enemy. Also, they're quite useful sometimes, and I don't think they should be removed.
- I will have to disagree on that too. Golden apples are sometimes useful when you just killed an enemy and you're low; you can always use a golden apple to gain a bit more of health. Same with godapples: They are annoying if spammed, but putting a maximum of golden apples per player is not the solution.
- To be honest, I don't see that many players with full diamond. But, once again, if you see anyone wearing full diamond, it's better to think about other strategies rather than just pvping them in a flat area. Eggwars maps, specially team ones, are resourceful and with many possibilities, you decide..
- The same happens here.

marek_janssen

Sep 1, 2019
Hello,
I have to disagree with your suggestion:
- You can always use blocks or a shield to prevent arrows. Therefore, removing punch I bow, or another similar bow, is not a good idea. There are many possibilities in an eggwars map..
- I know that godapples can sometimes be annoying, specially if spammed. In this case, you can always use different strategies to kill the enemy. Also, they're quite useful sometimes, and I don't think they should be removed.
- I will have to disagree on that too. Golden apples are sometimes useful when you just killed an enemy and you're low; you can always use a golden apple to gain a bit more of health. Same with godapples: They are annoying if spammed, but putting a maximum of golden apples per player is not the solution.
- To be honest, I don't see that many players with full diamond. But, once again, if you see anyone wearing full diamond, it's better to think about other strategies rather than just pvping them in a flat area. Eggwars maps, specially team ones, are resourceful and with many possibilities, you decide..
- The same happens here.
Hey
I think that the bow should need to become more expencive bc you indeed can block the arrows but still you wont be able to get close to him if you need to build.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom