Good ideas? Let me know!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Semmetje11lolly

Mar 15, 2017
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland
youtube.com
Hello CubeCraft community,

I have been playing a lot of Tower Defense recently, but found a slight issue.
As you can see in the screenshots below, I have a LOT of EXP, but I can't really use it anywhere and the match still had a solid 5 minuts until it ended.
This is because of the lack of uses for the EXP. You quickly max everything out, and then your EXP just sits there.

2020-06-02_11.11.22.png

2020-06-02_11.11.37.png

How to fix this? Well, ofcourse add more uses for EXP! But what kind of options? I made up a few!

1. More Goldmine Upgrades
It's very easy to max out your Goldmine early in game right now. My suggestion would be to continue adding upgrades beyond the 200 per second mark. Like 250, 300 and 400 per second.

2. Tower abilities
This would be a whole new thing. Right now, you max out your tower to level 3 (sometimes 4) with coins and that's it. My suggestion would be to add a new level after this that can be upgraded ONLY with the use of EXP. This new level would be an ability for a tower.
Example: After you max out your Archer Tower (just an example) at level 4, the ability can be unlocked for that tower with EXP. The ability could for example be that it shoots faster, or slows enemies down. Abilities would be unique for every tower. Like the Turret Tower could get an "Overload" ability: Every 10 seconds it shoots a lot more arrows for 3 seconds long. Anything would be possible

3. Coins
The possibility to convert EXP to coins... ye.. that's it

I hope you like my ideas! Be sure to vote on the poll above!

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
2. Tower abilities
This would be a whole new thing. Right now, you max out your tower to level 3 (sometimes 4) with coins and that's it. My suggestion would be to add a new level after this that can be upgraded ONLY with the use of EXP. This new level would be an ability for a tower.
Example: After you max out your Archer Tower (just an example) at level 4, the ability can be unlocked for that tower with EXP. The ability could for example be that it shoots faster, or slows enemies down. Abilities would be unique for every tower. Like the Turret Tower could get an "Overload" ability: Every 10 seconds it shoots a lot more arrows for 3 seconds long. Anything would be possible
I really like this idea! Tower abilities in-game which are only unlockable by XP!
Although, I have to say, that games with that much XP are very rare (in my opinion).

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree on the second one, I think it is cool to have a new tower level which you have to unlock with EXP. I hope they have a update for tower defence soon, because it is a long time ago since tower defence has got an update.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I don't really know why this needs to be added. Do you have any ideas for a new update where you can spend EXP to or coins? We've already have potions, swords, goldmine and everything. You already said a few new things but I don't know that's necessary.

Semmetje11lolly

Mar 15, 2017
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland
youtube.com
I don't really know why this needs to be added. Do you have any ideas for a new update where you can spend EXP to or coins? We've already have potions, swords, goldmine and everything. You already said a few new things but I don't know that's necessary.
It would add a lot more diversity to the game tho, like, new tower levels that can only be unlocked with EXP and have unique abilities, I think it could work!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom