Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
I like the idea. You know how you can make custom kits in PVP maybe making custom spawn box's. Maybe you have to make a box in creative or something like that.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't really like this idea.
Cubecraft's cage system is too plain and simple. Also these requirements aren't really the most suited for what you get. Imo.

These designs also don't get my wow factor up. There are many blocks combinations/palettes that could do many times better for cages.

Not to mention that players could simply build up to mine the resources from that specific cage in games such a Skywars.
Anyway that's easily preventable. So I wouldn't worry about it too much.

But.
These cages could be implemented as a filler update. So people won't entirely lose their hope in Cubecraft's cage system. Meaning that the Cage system could be improved! Into something never seen before. I'll post a thread about it someday. Soon™

wow this was the best suggestion thread I've ever seen xD (not sarcastic).
*cough* vvvv

Reactions: Sotis

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Please explain the requirements for each of the cages. And if they weren't ranked then it would be unfair to ranked players if everyone else (non donators) had loads of free cages which are quite similar.

At the current moment in time it is unfair to donators, I personally believe this should not be added. -1

If you personally think that this should not be added, then why did you post a thread, and the topic of your thread was adding more costume glass cages?

Sorry if I went off topic.

Thank you. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning all ❤️ have a nice day ☀️
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you do it
Good luck in you life
GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
Top Bottom