Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ajarcon

Mar 28, 2021
I am sick of the same old games its been so long since a new game has been added even tho giga blockwars says its new its been over a long time. What im looking for is a new new game like hide and seek or something like that. Maybe a driving game or something. Anything PLS i played every game so many times i cant even count.. Maybe you can add castle defense the one in java. Im sure many players will like having a new game.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Two things.

1. I would LOVE a new game, but the devs are focused on the 1.19 update rather than this, and making games sounds easier than it is.

2. The game you suggested already exist on other servers, so if you're tired of the selection cubecraft has (which isn't even bad) you do have other options!

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I do believe a new game will be added, as there is a new lobby where there isn't the same number of portals as the other ones, I believe new games will allways come out at a fast pace as they just import the games from the java network, it's how cube has been on top of hive for so long

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I am sick of the same old games its been so long since a new game has been added even tho giga blockwars says its new its been over a long time. What im looking for is a new new game like hide and seek or something like that. Maybe a driving game or something. Anything PLS i played every game so many times i cant even count.. Maybe you can add castle defense the one in java. Im sure many players will like having a new game.
We can’t have too many new games too often, because that will just spread players counts in other gamemodes thin which causes some servers to eventually collapse.

Reactions: Cube Nerd

VisoredTrack494

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2022
i am very shure that a new game will get added in the party update/1.19 update, if you look at the trailer, you can see a new hub with 4 portals (none of the current gamemodes have 4 portals)
There are 5 portals actually (I think)
18891691-E2DC-4EBE-ADA4-14ED7E1739E9.jpeg

And probably is just like a redesign of the skywars lobby or something like that

mepijn

Mar 1, 2023
Koewacht, Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
i would love to see more gamemodes but not pvp the only gamemode that isnt pvp is skyblock and that is why people play on the hive i think

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
i am very shure that a new game will get added in the party update/1.19 update, if you look at the trailer, you can see a new hub with 4 portals (none of the current gamemodes have 4 portals)
BlockWars?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom