Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft prolong the discussion phase of meetings?

• Yes, in a different way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Right now I feel like the discussion time is much too short. I find you don't get enough time to explain what you want to say, or to counter what someone else says before everyone has already voted, perhaps for the wrong person, which I find frustrating as they cannot then change their votes when I explain my side. So I propose they add more discussion time so that everyone can explain before they all just instantly vote.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
oof i feel your pain, have the same problem in the normal game and its the worst! people dont let others finish talking when explaining something and just instantly vote. not sure how long it is in cubecraft, but i think something like a minute is a decent time to discuss everything in. discussion time is the important part of the game after all

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I agree with this, discussion time and voting time should be equal. At the moment, the majority of people instantly agree without a reason to even determine the Imposter. As soon as you can vote everyone immediately does so, this means you cannot even try to explain another point of view. I suggest maybe raising discussion time to at least 30 seconds, so there is more of a chance for everyone to explain. This means maybe voting time can be 30 or 45 seconds as well, because I am also finding the problem that people refuse to vote if they know they are going to be voted off, hence making the whole game wait a minute. However, there isn't a good way to solve the this issue fairly. Overall, I do agree with raising discussion time.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I agree with this, discussion time and voting time should be equal. At the moment, the majority of people instantly agree without a reason to even determine the Imposter. As soon as you can vote everyone immediately does so, this means you cannot even try to explain another point of view. I suggest maybe raising discussion time to at least 30 seconds, so there is more of a chance for everyone to explain. This means maybe voting time can be 30 or 45 seconds as well, because I am also finding the problem that people refuse to vote if they know they are going to be voted off, hence making the whole game wait a minute. However, there isn't a good way to solve the this issue fairly. Overall, I do agree with raising discussion time.
I think they should honestly swap the times around, you don't need more than 15 seconds to vote.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Right now I feel like the discussion time is much too short. I find you don't get enough time to explain what you want to say, or to counter what someone else says before everyone has already voted, perhaps for the wrong person, which I find frustrating as they cannot then change their votes when I explain my side. So I propose they add more discussion time so that everyone can explain before they all just instantly vote.
For me +1. I really hate it when people are saying it is me, and i don't get the time to say what i was doing and why i am not the imposter. It is really hard, because if 1 players says something about you people instantly votes for you without looking to my counter why i am not the imp

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
For me +1. I really hate it when people are saying it is me, and i don't get the time to say what i was doing and why i am not the imposter. It is really hard, because if 1 players says something about you people instantly votes for you without looking to my counter why i am not the imp
"lets vote purple first, if not him then yellow" i hate it when people say this

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom