should it be added

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Feb 4, 2017
I have a game idea for cubecraft: Moles UHC

How it works: It starts as a normal teams of 4 UHC but then after 20 minutes pvp is enabled and moles are chosen

What is the goal of the moles: To secretly find a way to betray their teammates, meet up and be the last team standing

What is the goal of the other players: to find out who the mole is and kill the mole on their teams

Players required to start: 40-100

If it is added the devs choose the mole kits

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Why would cubecraft force people to be in a discord call... I think most ppl wont follow that rule, and give advantages to those that do. Plus, I think cube is focusing more on improving current games rather than implementing new games. Sorry, but its a -1 from me

Feb 4, 2017
Why would cubecraft force people to be in a discord call... I think most ppl wont follow that rule, and give advantages to those that do. Plus, I think cube is focusing more on improving current games rather than implementing new games. Sorry, but its a -1 from me
Then it is optional for the discord call

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Also if you need at least 40 people to start a game, and each game will be at least 20 minutes long, then there wont be enough players to start games. This is what happened to battle zone, and tbh i think battlle zone was funner than UHC.

Also, once you kill one person, as the mole, you will be exposed. After that its a 2v1 and its basically just UHC except the mole is ALWAYS at a disadvantage.

Feb 4, 2017
Also if you need at least 40 people to start a game, and each game will be at least 20 minutes long, then there wont be enough players to start games. This is what happened to battle zone, and tbh i think battlle zone was funner than UHC.

Also, once you kill one person, as the mole, you will be exposed. After that its a 2v1 and its basically just UHC except the mole is ALWAYS at a disadvantage.

Mole kits

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Mole items*
Any examples? And would this be classical UHC or everyone gets a kit, because if its classical, and someone starts out with some op gear, then its pretty obvious that guy is the mole and you should run away

Feb 4, 2017
Any examples? And would this be classical UHC or everyone gets a kit, because if its classical, and someone starts out with some op gear, then its pretty obvious that guy is the mole and you should run away
It would not be classical UHC
Moles could get an enchanting table, portal to the end etc...
No op items for moles
Moles are chosen after 20 minutes and only moles get mole items

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Okay but what would mole items be? How much of an advantage would you be suggesting? And would each 4 person team be against each other or would they work together?

Feb 4, 2017
Okay but what would mole items be? How much of an advantage would you be suggesting? And would each 4 person team be against each other or would they work together?
Works together
Mole items:
Enchanting table
Fishing rod
Bow
Full iron armor
Diamond sword

Also watch united UHC season 2 and season 5 for examples of moles

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
If everyone is working together then what is the point of the seperate teams? Also without lapis or exp the enchanting table is useless. I would reccoment putting built in protection on the iron armor, and add 1 random piece of diamond armor into the kit, giving the moles more of an advantage. I would also reccoment power on the bow and sharpness on the sword. I think that adding a player tracker to the mole kit would be helpful, and have a system to show the moles where the other moles are.

Feb 4, 2017
If everyone is working together then what is the point of the seperate teams? Also without lapis or exp the enchanting table is useless. I would reccoment putting built in protection on the iron armor, and add 1 random piece of diamond armor into the kit, giving the moles more of an advantage. I would also reccoment power on the bow and sharpness on the sword. I think that adding a player tracker to the mole kit would be helpful, and have a system to show the moles where the other moles are.
Good idea
If 2 teams see each other then the 2 teams will fight

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
So the moles are just like a seperate team, but with stronger gear, and more people? This seems very unfair to those who arent moles...

Feb 4, 2017
So the moles are just like a seperate team, but with stronger gear, and more people? This seems very unfair to those who arent moles...
Actually the non moles would be able to 3v1 the mole on their team even though the mole would be more stacked so it would be fair.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
But they wouldnt know who the mole is... so the mole can just run away and find the other moles...

Say there are 40 people and 10 teams of four in a game. 20 of them die in the first 20 minutes, but there still are 8 teams, most of them with 2 people left. So then one mole is taken from each team, so now there are 8 moles with an op kit, and there are only 12 other people left. This will now look something like a 8v3v2v2v2v1v1v1. Now that isnt fair...

I just think there are too many flaws with this idea that it isnt a realistic game.

Feb 4, 2017
But they wouldnt know who the mole is... so the mole can just run away and find the other moles...

Say there are 40 people and 10 teams of four in a game. 20 of them die in the first 20 minutes, but there still are 8 teams, most of them with 2 people left. So then one mole is taken from each team, so now there are 8 moles with an op kit, and there are only 12 other people left. This will now look something like a 8v3v2v2v2v1v1v1. Now that isnt fair...
The first thing you said could be really common

The chances of the second thing happening are <1%

Also moles UHC does exist

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I dont think these games will start. Look at Battle Zone. It used to have lots of players but later the games didn't start or not with enouh players.

Reactions: Chitter
Feb 4, 2017
I dont think these games will start. Look at Battle Zone. It used to have lots of players but later the games didn't start or not with enouh players.
The players won’t matter because just look at other UHC servers and tell me that players matter for them

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I like the idea, but I think it will not be added, since UHC was once removed for a reason, not that long ago.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom