Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Basically, there is an issue with Minerware.

1. Doesn't say how many people won. That gets very annoying at some times. What if you were the only one who won?
No way of telling except for that small little trophy.

2. Bring back the funny messages after a game. I liked the "Harvested a crop in .20 seconds" or "Mined 43 blocks because they were actually a mole" those were really cool. Kinda defeats the purpose of finding stuff fast or getting the most kills.

3. New Microgames are too easy. It is so easy to lap the crocodile or hide from the hammer guy. Do something to make it harder.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Basically, there is an issue with Minerware.

1. Doesn't say how many people won. That gets very annoying at some times. What if you were the only one who won?
No way of telling except for that small little trophy.

2. Bring back the funny messages after a game. I liked the "Harvested a crop in .20 seconds" or "Mined 43 blocks because they were actually a mole" those were really cool. Kinda defeats the purpose of finding stuff fast or getting the most kills.

We put a lot of effort into clearing up the chat so that the gameplay was the focal point of the game. We still stand by this decision.

3. New Microgames are too easy. It is so easy to lap the crocodile or hide from the hammer guy. Do something to make it harder.
There are some that will be made harder such as the crocodile. Don't Get Whacked is entirely player decided, whether the chosen attacker is good or bad determines the difficulty of the round.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I very much agree with what @Camgames said for the first two.

First, though you are supposedly “clearing up the chat”, the trophies and +1 signs clutter up the screen even more at times. It’s now much harder to tell if someone won a game or lost, including yourself, if you weren‘t staring at the sidebar already.

Second, Minerware is much less fun now because there is less motivation; getting a shoutout such as mining the most random blocks in mine ore was something a lot of us would try to get, and now it’s pointless, ruining that part of the game.

As for the third point, I have an opinion that’s likely pretty unpopular; while I would want to see a difficulty increase in escape the croc and a change in mechanics in Splat!, I actually feel like the new bossgame, Don’t Get Spotted, should be swapped with Don’t Get Whacked.

I feel like Don‘t Get Spotted is a decent mini game that could easily be made a little shorter and implemented as a microgame; meaning it would be for less annoying to die from entity lag as it would only give one point. Don’t Get Whacked, however, I feel could have more potential as a bossgame; you could do a lot to modify it, such as increasing the time and number of players the hacker needs to whack, and give the whacker blindness and some sort of ranged weapon, perhaps? There are a lot of possibilities for the game and while I think it’s a good microgame I believe it could do better as a bossgame.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
First, though you are supposedly “clearing up the chat”, the trophies and +1 signs clutter up the screen even more at times. It’s now much harder to tell if someone won a game or lost, including yourself, if you weren‘t staring at the sidebar already.
The trophies are not as bad as a big black box covering 15-20% of the screen.

We also are pushing a change to make the trophies smaller.

Second, Minerware is much less fun now because there is less motivation; getting a shoutout such as mining the most random blocks in mine ore was something a lot of us would try to get, and now it’s pointless, ruining that part of the game.
I do agree these features had a place but if there is alternative to implementing them then I don't think we'll budge on this decision. I don't think its fair to keep clogging up the chat just because there's no other way.

As for the third point, I have an opinion that’s likely pretty unpopular; while I would want to see a difficulty increase in escape the croc and a change in mechanics in Splat!, I actually feel like the new bossgame, Don’t Get Spotted, should be swapped with Don’t Get Whacked.

I feel like Don‘t Get Spotted is a decent mini game that could easily be made a little shorter and implemented as a microgame; meaning it would be for less annoying to die from entity lag as it would only give one point. Don’t Get Whacked, however, I feel could have more potential as a bossgame; you could do a lot to modify it, such as increasing the time and number of players the hacker needs to whack, and give the whacker blindness and some sort of ranged weapon, perhaps? There are a lot of possibilities for the game and while I think it’s a good microgame I believe it could do better as a bossgame.
Don't Get Spotted was originally a microgame, we felt it fit the best as a boss game and think it went well.

Whacker is definitely not the one I would've picked for a boss game, it's too fast paced, player deaths can come flying out in seconds, even with your changes. Not to mention the unfair advantages it gives to one side or the other, boss games should make players equal since 3 trophies are riding on it.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
The trophies are not as bad as a big black box covering 15-20% of the
I do agree these features had a place but if there is alternative to implementing them then I don't think we'll budge on this decision. I don't think its fair to keep clogging up the chat
Put it at the bottom where the YOU LOST! Text is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom