Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Another thing that would benefit from this, would be seasonal maps or new maps. If you want to check out a new map, you could vote for it.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Or they should make the maps balanced.... Like idk golf comes around 5%, Snowy come 20%
Mine like 20% Desert 15% and Robotic 40%. It shouldnt be like this, If they dont want to ad map selection just make all the maps the same chance

• Love
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Or they should make the maps balanced.... Like idk golf comes around 5%, Snowy come 20%
Mine like 20% Desert 15% and Robotic 40%. It shouldnt be like this, If they dont want to ad map selection just make all the maps the same chance
Yeah they would have to do that if map voting were to become a thing.

Reactions: Awabbatt

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Finally some
Hey, thanks for the suggestion!

With the way that our games work at the moment, it cannot dynamically choose maps - so when you join a game of Survival Games, the map is always set to be whatever map you've joined.

We have been looking into ways to be implementing map selection on Bedrock though, as we know that players in the community prefer one map over another. :]
Finally some clarity about this highly suggested idea! I personally think it definitely is worth the time and effort to rework the map join system because it will improve the server a lot.

Oct 11, 2020
Philippines
It’s better that they add a map selector, when you enter a gamemode portal or punch an npc, it will pull up a menu then you can select your favorate map, perfect for the people who are gonna play on their most favorate maps, or attempt a speedrun record without having to go through everymap just to get the right one, they can just select the map where they’re going to speedrun and boom, here they are at the map where they’re going to speedrun on.

Reactions: Dualninja

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I've always felt like the eggwars rank was overpriced, if they could add voting for maps for the eggwars rank itself, then it isn't as overpriced because of this new thing, this would also have more people consider buying the rank.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I've always felt like the eggwars rank was overpriced, if they could add voting for maps for the eggwars rank itself, then it isn't as overpriced because of this new thing, this would also have more people consider buying the rank.
it would be better if VIP level 1 or 2 got you the ability to choose a map on any gamemode.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
it would be better if VIP level 1 or 2 got you the ability to choose a map on any gamemode.
Not really because then if you bought a skywars rank, being able to vote for a map in eggwars makes no sense. Since the ranks are overpriced, the ability to vote and some egg skins and a cage for 10 dollars is a lot of money. If they added voting for maps for specific ranks, it would make more sense for an eggwars rank to be able to vote for eggwars maps. This also makes ALL ranks a little less overpriced.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Top Bottom