Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xMagic_FM

Nov 1, 2015
I would like to see the diamond generator being upgraded to level4.
I say this because in many games there are lots of campers and t get an ender pearl you need a pack of diamonds. More 1 level on the diamond genreator would make the games less long like who wants to be on a game for 2 hours to die to a bow lol

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You should gives us more information (what is the spawn rate, what is the max ammount of diamond that can sit on the genrator, how expencie would it be to upgrade it) and i think that Level 3 is a high enough generator for diamond, and if you think that it is too slow then you can collect at mid or at a Island where the team elimated from

Reactions: koops and Lozora

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
For campers etc... farm on more islands, level 4 will be to op, level 3 diamonds spawn in 2,5 seconds i think and if level 4 comes, they need to spawn in 1/1,5 seconds and that will be to op. Its a nice game and campers are sometimes also fun

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Level 1 is never already unlocked. You unlock level 1 by spending 5 Diamond tokens. Level 1 generates a Diamond token every 10 seconds.
Level 2 is unlocked by spending 10 Diamond tokens. Level 2 generates a Diamond token every 5 seconds.
Level 3 is unlocked by spending 25 Diamonds. Level 3 generates a Diamond token every 2,5 seconds.

i have looked at this tread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-guide-on-cubecraft-java-bedrock.222904/
and as you can see from that tread i got some information.

then it woud be:
Level 4 is unlocked by spending 45 Diamond tokens. Levle 4 generates a Diamond token every 1,25 seconds. and can hold 15 Diamond tokens

IF level gets added, then this would be how i imagine it

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Level 1 is never already unlocked. You unlock level 1 by spending 5 Diamond tokens. Level 1 generates a Diamond token every 10 seconds.
Level 2 is unlocked by spending 10 Diamond tokens. Level 2 generates a Diamond token every 5 seconds.
Level 3 is unlocked by spending 25 Diamonds. Level 3 generates a Diamond token every 2,5 seconds.

i have looked at this tread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-guide-on-cubecraft-java-bedrock.222904/
and as you can see from that tread i got some information.

then it woud be:
Level 4 is unlocked by spending 45 Diamond tokens. Levle 4 generates a Diamond token every 1,25 seconds. and can hold 15 Diamond tokens

IF level gets added, then this would be how i imagine it
Did I found a new detective? Yes, and that will be too op?

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont think thats going to help dealing with campers, a better solution is than too make enderpearls cheaper. Also a lvl 4 diamond generater would be way to op.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
2,5 seconds on a diamant generator is more than enough. I think adding a Level 4 generator will support camping.

HeyItsZax

Nov 19, 2017
i think that would make the game a lot more fun and interesting if level 4 gens were added. the games would get super intense and you would feel so accomplished to win if you beat a team when you played with lots of armor and gear

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i think that would make the game a lot more fun and interesting if level 4 gens were added. the games would get super intense and you would feel so accomplished to win if you beat a team when you played with lots of armor and gear
I totally disagree with this, games only would take longer and more people will camp. It would not be intense but just sitting at diamond generators, and i already feel accomplished when i kill a enemy who is as good or better than me with the same gear

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
I say that the only problem of why campers exist is because there is the blessed arch.I bet if they remove the bows, you won't have any camper

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
As I said before: A level 4 generator will support camping and games will take only longer because of those campers. I think the level 3 generator is fast enough.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Well even though many maps have campers, there are some specific maps that do seem to go by quite fast, maybe a level 4 diamond gen in those maps only?

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Well even though many maps have campers, there are some specific maps that do seem to go by quite fast, maybe a level 4 diamond gen in those maps only?
I don’t think it will work. On every map you have campers. No matter which map.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
This will make the games even longer on team maps, because people will be able to collect even faster.
Don’t wanna think about what’s going to happen if everyone becomes fully equipped with diamond gear, a lot of notch apples, bows and arrows and so on..

D

Deleted member 193885

Because it takes 25 seconds for the items to despawn on a generator, a level 4 generator which made diamonds every 1.25 seconds would have 20 diamonds lying on it which seems a bit too op to me :)

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
This could be cool, but I do not think it will solve the problem of campers.
Due to them being able to get diamonds as fast as you can, so this wouldn't really change anything in my opinion.
However, people should test this to see if it's true!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom