Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Does longer than 12 work?
12 hours of waiting to make a decision this big, not really, how about waiting 4-5 days and seeing more responses. :]

maybe, you could have the letter idea @InsaneOrbitzz came up with, but the designs for the “letters” change depending on the map, eg flowers coloured by your team if there is a garden-themed map
That's far too much design work.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You don't wanna put in the work to benefit the community?
If you want us to stop producing loot, game models, resource pack content & marketplace content which all massively benefit our growth and player experience then sure. I don't think you understand how any of this works based on that response.

When I say too much design work, I don't mean a few hours that I cant be bothered with because I'm lazy, I mean 60-70 hours just for the current maps, maybe longer, and additional hours for every new map, which would also cause all of them to get delayed as well, also there's a fair amount of dev work there and it's only for aesthetic gain.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
If you want us to stop producing loot, game models, resource pack content & marketplace content which all massively benefit our growth and player experience then sure. I don't think you understand how any of this works based on that response.
Fair enough. I'll be looking forward to it then.

On the note of loot etc, you closed my thread about this a month ago and said it was in the works. When will a Duels/FFA bundle be released? Cause like you said I dont want you to stop producing loot at all.
Your previous response: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/duels-ffa-bundle.278825/#post-1304615

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
Maybe there is no need for compasses. We can add giant letters/colour coded blocks above each base and since it would have to be high, I don't see anyone giving a suggestion to remove it.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
You don't wanna put in the work to benefit the community?
There is a lot more wrong with the server outside of this xP.

Tbh if you wanna help the community the most add subtitles for the deaf. Bedrock doesn’t have this like Java. And like I said. There’s prob colorblind texturepacks as well as a colorblind filter in the monitors settings. I know I can change the color of my screen on IOS as well as my TV.

But to say “Help the community” I would like the see bug fixes before anything like this.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I know, but they could add a colorblind mode as well like many of other bug games do. Like COD or Fortnite
Well you said "Tbh if you wanna help the community the most" and you're on the CubeCraft forums, so it should stick to stuff thats actually in our control.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom