Not open for further replies.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Add launchpads to game lobbys!
So with the new Easter hub, two launchpads were added at spawn. This was a great addition, as you could get to the portals quicker.

I believe this should also be added, to the game lobbys. Especially because there is no game selector, for gamemodes inside of the lobbys.

If you agree with this suggestion. Use the ✅ reaction, if you disagree use the ❌ reaction.​

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
✨I love jump pads :3 its a certain :agree: from me because it means i can trampoline around the lobby, plus it means you can get to games faster in a fun way
I agree, and they're pretty easy to make. This thread is only 1 agree✅ away form getting forwarded✨. So I hope it gets implemented.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey, thanks for the suggestion!

Over the coming days, I'll be experimenting with launchpads on the different game lobbies and ensure they're in a location so that you aren't immediately thrown into a portal. But we definitely will be experimenting and we'll let you know once this is implemented!

I'll be marking this thread as Planned, and will be locking it. Thanks again!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey people! Just to update you on this - I've just added the launch pads to every lobby, but would like your feedback on a problem I've encountered with them.

At the moment, launch pads work great when you sprint/walk on them. However, if you sprint and jump onto them, it could essentially super jump you away from portals. I would like to know if this problem is something that you would like fixed before coming out.

React with:
:agree: if you want to see it out now / as soon as possible.
:unsure: if you're okay with it going out now, but would like a fix out for it in the foreseeable future.
:disagree: if you want it to be fixed before going out.

If you're unsure with what this issue is, I've made a short but wonderful clip to showcase it:

I'll also unlock the thread now to allow discussions. It's not a massive problem I feel but I understand that it may inconvenience people a LOT.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey people! Just to update you on this - I've just added the launch pads to every lobby, but would like your feedback on a problem I've encountered with them.

At the moment, launch pads work great when you sprint/walk on them. However, if you sprint and jump onto them, it could essentially super jump you away from portals. I would like to know if this problem is something that you would like fixed before coming out.

React with:
:unsure: if you're okay with it going out now, but would like a fix out for it in the foreseeable future.

If you're unsure with what this issue is, I've made a short but wonderful clip to showcase it:

I'll also unlock the thread now to allow discussions. It's not a massive problem I feel but I understand that it may inconvenience people a LOT.
I think to fix this just push the portals back 3 blocks or so and it should work

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her

React with:

I'd love to see it come out ASAP, but I'd like to see a fix in the foreseeable future.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I've released the new lobbies with the launchpads. This should be seen in any new lobbies - all lobbies will naturally restart in two or so hours. I'll put a request to have the launchpads nerfed slightly and it'll be done when we have time. :]

Thanks for the suggestion!

- Implemented, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom