Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I agree with the idea of TNT jump :)

My only use of TNT right now is to blow of the bridge where other players are camping, and I am very happy to see if TNT jump would be possible.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I'd love to see this ingame! It could be a special type of tnt as you said, but I think you should be able to buy it with emeralds, as it would make more people use them!

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Sorry, I don't agree with that. TNTs in EggWars have always been for affecting the enemies and blocks. It shouldn't affect any of our teammates or ourselves in my opinion. I don't think people should have a TNT jump option. People would use it to escape at the middle of a fight easily. TNTs aren't as expensive as Ender Pearls so it would encourage people to camping.

Cubelett

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
Good proposal!
It seems like a very nice idea indeed! Maybe it could be if the only one that can be launched by the tnt is yourself and not your teammates.

In this way it is no longer more attractive for children to kill their teammates or blow them off the map.

I'm curious what staff think about this.
I think they must have thought about this before, but who knows.

Hopefully we will get an answer and/or explanation about this from the staff team.

Reactions: Silco and KLsz

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Sorry, I don't agree with that. TNTs in EggWars have always been for affecting the enemies and blocks. It shouldn't affect any of our teammates or ourselves in my opinion. I don't think people should have a TNT jump option. People would use it to escape at the middle of a fight easily. TNTs aren't as expensive as Ender Pearls so it would encourage people to camping.
Should've just made a different kind of tnt lol. You see, the current eggwars aren't chaotic and is boring. Why tnt jump would make it cool? Because well, you can tnt jump and who wouldn't agree tnt jumping is fun? I don't think CubeCraft team is dumb enough to not know people would abuse the tnts if they added knockbacks to normal tnts.

• Disagree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually, the TNT only has one purpose, and it is to destroy bridges, you can't throw someone into the void using it, nor tnt jump or inflict damage using it. I think adding knockback to the tnt would make games funnier and would add some new uses to this item.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Actually, the TNT only has one purpose, and it is to destroy bridges, you can't throw someone into the void using it, nor tnt jump or inflict damage using it. I think adding knockback to the tnt would make games funnier and would add some new uses to this item.
I believe current TNT do have damage and knockback to the enemy team.

Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom