Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him

When you die, you have a chance to just stuck in the spawn point and be unable to do anything. I wouldn't have done this idea if 6 MONTHS hadn't passed since the first such case.​

EE9861DA-EEA0-4F2D-9C33-DB7B734E9BC5.png

Yes, I do report this in staff help 6 times, no, I didn’t do bug report in the forums, because staff in staff help says “it’s known issue”, but this bug didn’t fixed as well. If you can’t fix this issue then please add to us option to try respawn and got escape from this bug, this bug just destroy game experience for a whole teams, because some of players JUST CANT MOVE​

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
What if someone noticed that a player was coming for their egg, but they are too far away to do anything about it. They could just do /kill, respawn at their base, buy a sword and armor and prevent that player from destroying their egg. Rather than implementing /kill, Cubecraft should fix this bug.

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
What if someone noticed that a player was coming for their egg, but they are too far away to do anything about it. They could just do /kill, respawn at their base, buy a sword and armor and prevent that player from destroying their egg. Rather than implementing /kill, Cubecraft should fix this bug.
this players can just do same thing by jump in the void, and if they too far for do anything there’s just no difference, because with /kill this sort of players return to spawn in 2~3 seconds faster :monkeylookaway:

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
this players can just do same thing by jump in the void, and if they too far for do anything there’s just no difference, because with /kill this sort of players return to spawn in 2~3 seconds faster :monkeylookaway:
I know they can do the same thing by jumping in the void, but I feel like /kill would change the game too much. Also, this is currently the problem with Cubecraft. Rather than fixing important bugs like these they just roll out new updates & gamemodes. I think an update focused on fixing bugs as a whole would be better than any recent update cc has pushed out. Why should a server like cubecraft not be able to fix a simple bug like this and implement /kill instead?

1662394286296.png

This has literally become "Your egg has brought you new life! Die one more time and you won't be able to move!"

Reactions: ReZort
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Top Bottom