Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
Agregar Competiciones De Juegos

By this I mean to make tournaments of different modalities, I refer from time to time to make species of tournaments, with different rewards according to their position, to me it seems good

I want you to leave your answers down here, Thanks!
 
D

Deleted member 150344

Guest
Agregar Competiciones De Juegos

By this I mean to make tournaments of different modalities, I refer from time to time to make species of tournaments, with different rewards according to their position, to me it seems good

I want you to leave your answers down here, Thanks!
You can make a suggestion about what kinds of tournaments to create instead of saying “add tournaments” which is completely vague.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom