Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, CubeCrafters!

A small suggestion time!

Everyone knows that when clicking on any user's about section, it displays his followers and the ppl he's following, but it does not give us the number of followers/ppl following in a direct way, so I suggest you add the number beside "following"/"followers".
1944FFAB-714C-4F38-ABF4-C46F05DE765F.png
A4C71FFD-1BBD-4AE7-80C9-F52E63BAD48E.png

A screenshot of SoloWarz3405's followers and the ppl he's following ;)

Feedback
-If you want this to be added, please react with agree:agree:!
-Lemme know why if you react with unsure:unsure: or disagree:disagree:!

All love to staff, members, and partners <3
CYA!

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is something quite unnecessary and perhaps useless, the follows system in the CubeCraft forums currently does not help much, it does practically nothing, so I would not like that Developers spend time implementing this since nobody would notice it and it doesn't make sense as such.

I prefer that the time that can be taken implementing this small feature could be used in something more useful and important. Therefore, I disagree.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this is something quite unnecessary and perhaps useless
On the contrary, actually, I think it isn’t unnecessary at all. I have experienced several instances where I had to count all my followers and it was annoying to have to do so. I have always been confused as to why it never clearly displays the total amount. QOL features are what make the forums comfortable to use.

the follows system in the CubeCraft forums currently does not help much
Whilst you have a point that the follows system isn’t really that impressive, just because something isn’t a big deal, it doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t get attention. Again, the QOL features are what make the forums nice to use.

I would not like that Developers spend time implementing this since nobody would notice it and it doesn't make sense as such.
Yeah, CubeCraft does have a lack of web developers working on the Forums, but in my opinion, if there is time and space between projects, I think these kinds of fixes could fit well in between. You assume no one notices it, but I don’t think I’m ‘no one’. I know more people than myself who’d also agree with my statement and this suggestion.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
On the contrary, actually, I think it isn’t unnecessary at all. I have experienced several instances where I had to count all my followers and it was annoying to have to do so. I have always been confused as to why it never clearly displays the total amount. QOL features are what make the forums comfortable to use.

Yes, I agree on working at QoL since I think it's good to make life easier and the forums a more comfortable place, but I think this is not the case.
As I said, the system of follows does not have a use at all, you cannot deny that, so I wonder, why do you want to count your number of followers? I can understand if you do it out of curiosity or because you just like to know but really followers have no use and are almost completely useless.
Do you really think with this suggestion that it would make life easier for people? Do you think people would be interested in showing the exact number of follows even though having follows doesn't make sense at all and is useless?

Whilst you have a point that the follows system isn’t really that impressive, just because something isn’t a big deal, it doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t get attention.
Indeed, working on something that has no use and practically no one uses for a function as such makes no sense. It's a complete waste of time.

Yeah, CubeCraft does have a lack of web developers working on the Forums, but in my opinion, if there is time and space between projects, I think these kinds of fixes could fit well in between. You assume no one notices it, but I don’t think I’m ‘no one’. I know more people than myself who’d also agree with my statement and this suggestion.

No, I'm afraid CubeCraft will always have much more important things than this, I'm pretty sure. I don't think they should spend time or even money on this kind of thing when there are much more important things to work on.
I would agree with this suggestion if there really wasn't a way to know how many followers you have, but since there already is, it seems more than enough reason to not implement and spend time on this when, as I said before, there are many other things to prioritize.

• Disagree
Reactions: SoloWarz
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom