Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zHacker

Well-Known Member
Jun 13, 2017
206
628
123
24
Cubecraft
Hey Guys.
So I know a lot of people have emeraled rank and Obsidian Rank too, and we can use /fly.
So Should Cubecraft give emeraled + obsidian ranks prem to use /flyspeed 10 or 5 I love to use /flyspeed
and yeah I hope cubecraft added this +1 if you liked my idea -1 {why?}
... Have a Good Day ~~~~ :)
 
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
Tons of false speedhacks report will come from those who don't know that has been added, even if it's announced on the forums.

Not really necessary, and it will confuse a lot of players. It would also be an excuse for hackers, with a rank (I know it's uncommon but still). So because of the confusion I'd have to disagree.
 
  • Like
Reactions: zHacker

zHacker

Well-Known Member
Jun 13, 2017
206
628
123
24
Cubecraft
Tons of false speedhacks report will come from those who don't know that has been added, even if it's announced on the forums.

Not really necessary, and it will confuse a lot of players. It would also be an excuse for hackers, with a rank (I know it's uncommon but still). So because of the confusion I'd have to disagree.
Thanks! :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom