Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you wan't fishing rods on 1.8?

  • Yes!!

    Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No (Explain why)

    Votes: 1 5.6%

  • Total voters
    18

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
388
640
213
The Netherlands
Heyo,

I saw that we got a new update. I noticed something when i looked thrue the list of kits on 1.8. There are no kits with fishing rods. And i'm a little suprised because thats an important part of 1.8 pvp, so my suggestion is to add fishing rods to certain kits or add new kits with fishing rods (on 1.8 duels only).
 
Last edited:

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this suggestion, because as you said fishing rods are an important part of 1.8 pvp. I don’t see any reasons why this shouldn’t be added!
+1
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
That new game update turns out to be Ranked Duels. Basically, Duels with SBMM enabled with visible ELO (or whatever they use)
1790954327775.png
Merhaba CubeCraft Destek Ekibi,

Minecraft Java kullanıcı adım aslında bably08, ancak CubeCraft Passport beni yanlışlıkla bebek08 olarak kaydetti.
Lütfen Passport kullanıcı adımı gerçek Minecraft hesabımla (bably08) eşleşecek şekilde düzeltir misiniz?
Bu hata, başvurularımda ve hesap bağlama işlemlerimde karışıklığa neden oluyor.

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim!
hmaqs wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
Hello Yuri!
Top Bottom