• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

FireFume

Jun 11, 2019
UAE, Dubai
I would like to suggest to add Factions into the server that would be nice! And it would make more players to join the server because factions is one of the types of game mode that players play in minecraft.

~FireFume

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I would like to suggest to add Factions into the server that would be nice! And it would make more players to join the server because factions is one of the types of game mode that players play in minecraft.

~FireFume

They used to have factions a couple years ago but it got removed because there was this op glitch(correct me if I’m wrong), it might have been removed for other reasons though. I personally would prefer SkyBlock though.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
No. Factions doesn't fit Cube's theme.
Eh. The toxic ffa players would love factions. They can turn their “clans” into factions, and they can have a new place to be toxic. They can spread their toxicity, all the whole spawnkilling a noobish faction. Factions is a toxic game, and cubecraft is toxic enough already. The amount of trashtalking that would go on in factions would be way more than ffa. And we all know what the ffa chat is like.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Still CC is a minigame server and i guess Factions wont fit with the rest of the games on CCG...

Eh. The toxic ffa players would love factions. They can turn their “clans” into factions, and they can have a new place to be toxic. They can spread their toxicity, all the whole spawnkilling a noobish faction. Factions is a toxic game, and cubecraft is toxic enough already. The amount of trashtalking that would go on in factions would be way more than ffa. And we all know what the ffa chat is like.

And instead of releasing a new gamemode witch will increase toxicity lets just try the best we can to decrease the toxicity?
Sounds logic to me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom