Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft,

Sometimes in a game of SkyWars I make 12 kills, but I don't win. This means I don't get any exp! (yes, you get 5 experience for dying, and 1 experience for saying gg) I think it's a good idea to reward a kill with around 5 - 10 experience upon the 3 points in SkyWars, and 1 - 3 experience upon the 1 point in EggWars, etc. This way you will also recieve exp if you dont win, so the game isn't wasted time. And I think a kill is worth some exp, 'cause its not always easy to make a kill.

Kind Regards,

DMR_Marijn

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
a moderate exp like 1 exp or 2 no more because why else would it be too op... but a few exp is a good idea i agree

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Dear Cubecraft,

Sometimes in a game of SkyWars I make 12 kills, but I don't win. This means I don't get any exp! (yes, you get 5 experience for dying, and 1 experience for saying gg) I think it's a good idea to reward a kill with around 5 - 10 experience upon the 3 points in SkyWars, and 1 - 3 experience upon the 1 point in EggWars, etc. This way you will also recieve exp if you dont win, so the game isn't wasted time. And I think a kill is worth some exp, 'cause its not always easy to make a kill.

Kind Regards,

DMR_Marijn
Great idea. I definitely agree!
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D

Reactions: Maaarijn

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Super good idea! I agree with you. :)
But I would then say, with 3 kills 5 exp. at 7 kills 10 exp.
A form what comes back so you don't hit too quickly to higher levels.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't think this should be added to the games who have a winner(s) at the end. In my opinion, games like FFA and assassins should have exp rewards because there is no other way to receive exp since there is no 'end' to the game. In skywars, eggwars, lucky islands, and blockwars, the games have a large reward if you win and the games are pretty quick. If this was added, it would lead to kill farming and spawn killing and bringing alt accounts into a game just kill them would become a real issue. So in my opinion, I have to say no, this should not be added. Great suggestion though! :)

Reactions: Clacks

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
I don't think this should be added to the games who have a winner(s) at the end. In my opinion, games like FFA and assassins should have exp rewards because there is no other way to receive exp since there is no 'end' to the game. In skywars, eggwars, lucky islands, and blockwars, the games have a large reward if you win and the games are pretty quick. If this was added, it would lead to kill farming and spawn killing and bringing alt accounts into a game just kill them would become a real issue. So in my opinion, I have to say no, this should not be added. Great suggestion though! :)
you are right but is a good i dea add only 1 exp for kill (in my opinion)

Reactions: Maaarijn

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Dear Cubecraft,

Kind Regards,

DMR_Marijn

No its no xp is for wining its expirence
Killing is normal
Its op even for hackers

Yes great suggestion! I hate it when I make a lot of kills and the last guy who I have to kill made almost none and still wins and gets more xp than me. Most important is that it will reduce the amount off campers. Everybody wants to get as much kills as possible so even campers might go out to try to get kills. I definitely think this should be added!:)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I agree, especially for situations like team skywars. Imagine you are helping your team to win by killing etc, then get killed, and they win only 10 seconds after. They receive all the xp while you receive nothing. This could balance that out a bit.

However, not for eggwars for one simple reason: Killfarming

Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom