Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should EggWars Teams of 2 become a 16 player game?

• Total voters

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
In my opinion, I believe that EggWars Teams of 2 would be so much better if the game has a 16 players duos mode. It’ll be much more fun and fair in my opinion. Since with 12 players, two of the sides can get to middle easily while the other two sides fight each other. With 16 players, all sides have two teams next to each other, so they can attack easily. It also for those that prefer slightly longer games. Do you agree?
Edit: Maybe add it as a mega duos mode or what ever you decide to call it instead of replacing it

Last edited:

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
It might just be my opinion because I am a rusher... but I don’t like the sound of 8 teams. With 7 teams to rush it would take too long... they would all get iron armour by the time you are halfway done rushing everyone. I really dislike egg wars games that you have to buy better armour. I much rather have a quick 3 minute game.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I think the games would take to long. The reason I enjoy playing 2s compared to solos is because I can go through games much quicker. Maybe they could hold a test week where they try this format you're suggesting and then receive some feedback from people who have played?

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I think the games would take to long. The reason I enjoy playing 2s compared to solos is because I can go through games much quicker. Maybe they could hold a test week where they try this format you're suggesting and then receive some feedback from people who have played?
I mentioned in the post that this will be a separate mode for those that likes longer games

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
The basic idea is great but the majority of bedrock players are on their phones, and I wouldn't like to play a long game. As you have to first destroy the egg and then kill the other team. The game is supposed to be quick as possible because unlike skywars where you just have to get rid of other teams just by killing them once. I think there is no need to change the limit as most people try to grind wins and end the game. There are fewer players who usually like to play a long game as it can be irritating. But if you are willing to play with multiple friends, then it can be really entertaining and enjoyable.

D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, besides that this would suppose edit the maps or make new ones, I personally don't like the idea of put islands together. I think Eggwars is a strategy game and no a rush mode, put the islands together would implies that, rushing.

I read that you're proposing separate the islands too, in which case, I'm agree.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I love games with smaller teams. More fighting, more excitement, less to worry about. I'd really love to see this become a thing some day

But, I still want to see MORE games instead of spinoffs of games that we already have. A larger assortment of games would pull more people, and overall I think people would spend more time on the server.

Raggedreaper

Apr 13, 2020
I love games with smaller teams. More fighting, more excitement, less to worry about. I'd really love to see this become a thing some day

But, I still want to see MORE games instead of spinoffs of games that we already have. A larger assortment of games would pull more people, and overall I think people would spend more time on the server.
More games would be great right now. But something I’ve noticed with other servers is that once there are too many games only a few are played leaving the other games with empty lobbies.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom