Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LazyJacob55

Jul 23, 2021
Nobody knows
Cubecraft has a better party system than the hive and if you get a rank you can have more players in a party and then you can just join like that
I don't know how to put that any better 😂

• Unsure
Reactions: Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft has a better party system than the hive and if you get a rank you can have more players in a party and then you can just join like that
I don't know how to put that any better 😂
Yes, but that wasn’t the whole point. In a custom server you can create your own games to play with your own settings, they just mentioned that you can create specific games with or to play with your friends.

LazyJacob55

Jul 23, 2021
Nobody knows
Yes, but that wasn’t the whole point. In a custom server you can create your own games to play with your own settings, they just mentioned that you can create specific games with or to play with your friends.
Yeah I guess, but if Cubecraft add it then they are copying The Hive and that lacks originality which could be a negative thing and they could lose a lot of players

• Agree
Reactions: Fayker and Silco
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom