Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
hi. so you might have got a new win effect or cage or stuff like that and realized 'I haven't equipted it, dang' and had to leave a game. here is a command
/change and it opens a menu or /change win (win effect) or /change cage (cage name) and it would change but you can not do it during pvp. so the menu, it has 2 sections 'win effects' and 'cages' and has all valid cages or win effects to choose from that you have earned
If you agree :agree:
if unsure :unsure:
if disagree :disagree: and if you mind please leave a comment why

thx

other people say /loot, /cages, /win effects. so it would be better to do
/loot or /lootchange (win effect or cage name)

Last edited:

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Now as I do agree with this, I feel like it could be changed to /loot or /lootmenu, /change just feels… odd. I don’t understand tbh why people are disagreeing or unsure on something that’s purely QOL since it has like no disadvantages. And development time isn’t much of an issue since a dev is currently working on a QOL update anyways😛

Overall I agree and think this would be a cool feature😄

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
hi. so you might have got a new win effect or cage or stuff like that and realized 'I haven't equipted it, dang' and had to leave a game. here is a command
/change and it opens a menu or /change win (win effect) or /change cage (cage name) and it would change but you can not do it during pvp. so the menu, it has 2 sections 'win effects' and 'cages' and has all valid cages or win effects to choose from that you have earned
If you agree :agree:
if unsure :unsure:
if disagree :disagree: and if you mind please leave a comment why

thx
Tbh, I kinda disagree with this suggestion. You could just type /hub and change your loot. It's not that hard

Reactions: JokeKaedee

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Now as I do agree with this, I feel like it could be changed to /loot or /lootmenu, /change just feels… odd. I don’t understand tbh why people are disagreeing or unsure on something that’s purely QOL since it has like no disadvantages. And development time isn’t much of an issue since a dev is currently working on a QOL update anyways😛

Overall I agree and think this would be a cool feature😄
I feel like this command would be a little simular to the /achievements or /challenges command. Like yes maybe there is no actual need for a /loot command, but there is no downside as they also did /achievements and /challenges. If you dont use this new command, it is not in the way but it would also just be cool to just be able to.
I would like this command, if it would open the same thing as the flower (poppy) in the main lobby opens.

I agree with /lootmenu tho, /change indeed sounds odd. In the main lobby the poppy is also called 'Loot' if I'm not mistaking.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like this command would be a little simular to the /achievements or /challenges command. Like yes maybe there is no actual need for a /loot command, but there is no downside as they also did /achievements and /challenges. If you dont use this new command, it is not in the way but it would also just be cool to just be able to.
I would like this command, if it would open the same thing as the flower (poppy) in the main lobby opens.

I agree with /lootmenu tho, /change indeed sounds odd. In the main lobby the poppy is also called 'Loot' if I'm not mistaking.
This is something I can agree with (:
Changed my vote to Agree :D

Reactions: Siza

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I don't agree with you here the achievements and challenges gives you more information about the games you're playing. Maybe how many kills you need to complete a challenge or how many wins you have in the game you're playing. I feel like the /loot or however you want to name it doesn't really add something in game. I think it's overlooked how often you really are gonna use that command. How often are you really going to change your cage or win effect. I assume after a while you have picked your favorite win effect. There aren't that many to choose from. The only thing I see this command being used is for cages. So they also need to add the feature of changing cages while you're waiting. That's why I voted no for this suggestion.

Reactions: Siza

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
This is something I can agree with (:
Changed my vote to Agree :D
:D
I don't agree with you here the achievements and challenges gives you more information about the games you're playing. Maybe how many kills you need to complete a challenge or how many wins you have in the game you're playing. I feel like the /loot or however you want to name it doesn't really add something in game. I think it's overlooked how often you really are gonna use that command. How often are you really going to change your cage or win effect. I assume after a while you have picked your favorite win effect. There aren't that many to choose from. The only thing I see this command being used is for cages. So they also need to add the feature of changing cages while you're waiting. That's why I voted no for this suggestion.
Yes that is a very good point, yet I dont think it would really matter to add it or not? Suppose someone would ask me what cage or win effect I use and I have no clue, would be nice to look it up so I can answer them right away. Maybe it is not a good idea to let people be able to change cages mid waiting, but having this feature would not only mean changing it.
Still, good point, I understand what you mean. :)

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
I like the idea, but it would be a lot of work for something that is not that necessary. It's not difficult to just go to the lobby and change it using the 'Loot' poppy.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom