Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's not necessary, but it will be something fun to have.

Maybe 20 gold for 1 cactus block? Since cactus can do damage....
It would be quite cool if cubecraft adds blocks that will damage players!

The prices could also be adjusted to fit the game mode that is chosen.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Here is a sky view of my base with this added

iWxPJ.png

Joking aside, I think this would be fun to add. But, cactus can only be planted on sand. Unless there is a way to fix that....

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @RayzMC

I dont think that it is a Good idea, because you know that you need sand for placing a cactus.
Maybe like in blockwars a trapblock. It does also damage, I think that that is a better idea is. Or you dont agree?

Reactions: DanDaDino

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
No, they will be exploited so hard. I can already think of one, when your falling from a fatal height just quickly place a slime block under you to negate all the fall damage.
Except that when people fall in egg wars , it's usually into the void . I can't really think of too many great heights in egg wars maps

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, I don't really think that a cactus is going to make a difference. What's the point of a cactus? Yeah it damages you if you walk against it but that's all. I don't find this very necessary to have in Eggwars.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
It's not necessary, but it will be something fun to have.

Maybe 20 gold for 1 cactus block? Since cactus can do damage....
It would be quite cool if cubecraft adds blocks that will damage players!

The prices could also be adjusted to fit the game mode that is chosen.

What do you guys think?
The only issue is the need of sand to place cactus blocks. Cause sand is one of the few blocks which are affected by gravity, meaning you will be able to place sand in areas you shouldn't be able to place blocks, like for example on the villager or at player spawn.
Other than that I wouldn't mind if it could grow without the need of sand/red sand.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The only issue is the need of sand to place cactus blocks. Cause sand is one of the few blocks which are affected by gravity, meaning you will be able to place sand in areas you shouldn't be able to place blocks, like for example on the villager or at player spawn.
Other than that I wouldn't mind if it could grow without the need of sand/red sand.
It doesn't have to be cactus, adding trap block as said above or adding blocks that damages would make the game a lot more interesting!

Reactions: DanDaDino

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
adding blocks that damages would make the game a lot more interesting!
I do not recall any damaging block other than cactus, fire, and lava which are all kind of game breaking. (Cactus is only game breaking if it requires sand and can naturally grow!)
Looking at the posts I see someone has mentioned adding magma blocks which wouldn't really work as you can easily avoid being damaged by sneaking (according to the Minecraft Wiki) and for some reason can be destroyed the quickest with an iron pickaxe?!
Personally if I had to choose between magma blocks or cactus I would go for the cactus as it is less annoying and more fun to use, also by thinking of magma blocks I see people using it as their defence (for the egg), since it apparently breaks faster with an iron pickaxe I would find it much more annoying since I would have to carry both a diamond pickaxe and an iron one just in case they have magma blocks for defence and obsidian...

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Sounds good, I like it. It would be handly for defence or trolling players (place asap a cactus on a bridge. Also Then sand must be added, only I don't know If that would be usefull. Otherwise Nice suggestion ;)

Reactions: RayzMC
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom