• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Even though I think Blockwars Bridges would work much better with 1.8 combat, I don't agree with this suggestion. 1.8 has a lot less players than 1.9 on Cubecraft, and I don't think there will be many players attracted to the game. It's not very popular on 1.9 either so I don't see a reason to add it to 1.8.

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree. The 1.8 knockback is way too much in my opinion.
This would make it very hard to play.

Maybe if they nerve it. Then it would be fun.
You'll need to change your playstyle

Even though I think Blockwars Bridges would work much better with 1.8 combat, I don't agree with this suggestion. 1.8 has a lot less players than 1.9 on Cubecraft, and I don't think there will be many players attracted to the game. It's not very popular on 1.9 either so I don't see a reason to add it to 1.8.
Welcome on cubecraft 1.8, do you want to play some team skywars with me? (1.8) You'll see that there will join like 7 people!

Reactions: Skoedel

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I disagree. The 1.8 knockback is way too much in my opinion.
This would make it very hard to play.

Maybe if they nerve it. Then it would be fun.

Bridges is a game that's better with 1.8 knockback in my opinion. Also it's way more popular on 1.8 then 1.9 (I know this isn't a good argument but ye). It require more skills; you have to glutch more & blockhit in order not to be hitted of.
Like @GiGaGekkies said, It depends in which gameversion you play. For you it will be weird if you play this gamemode on 1.8 but when Blockwars Bridges came out I was confused this was only 1.9+ 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom