Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Bingo will not be brought back yet, as Camezonda stated in a post. He said the bingo cards were broken or something like that

The last featured game will be Team Survival Games as he said himself

Add UHC instead, thanks!
UHC had way too many bugs and releasing it as a featured game mode at this point in time would be a really bad decision

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Bingo will not be brought back yet, as Camezonda stated in a post. He said the bingo cards were broken or something like that

The last featured game will be Team Survival Games as he said himself

UHC had way too many bugs and releasing it as a featured game mode at this point in time would be a really bad decision
I see no problem with adding UHC for 2 days or so. If they consider to add it for 2 days, all old UHC players would love to see this, and for all other people that dislike UHC, it’s just for 2 days so that doesn’t care, many people don’t like sg or spleef or ... another featured game.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
The issue with adding either UHC or Bingo to the featured games list isn't a lack of desire to. There are technical challenges for those 2 games in particular that we need to overcome and we're going to need to throw dev time at it to solve. This doesn't mean that it will never happen, just that it can't happen right now.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
The issue with adding either UHC or Bingo to the featured games list isn't a lack of desire to. There are technical challenges for those 2 games in particular that we need to overcome and we're going to need to throw dev time at it to solve. This doesn't mean that it will never happen, just that it can't happen right now.
I have a little question: why is every Bingo thread locked for us if it might come back later? I made one of my favourite threads about Bingo but I can't open it, here's the link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bingo-tips-tricks-info.203799/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom