Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys in bedrock there’s a thing called assists. So assists are basically when you help kill a player and don’t get the last hit or you get most of the hits but your teammate does the final blow. I don’t really understand why they aren’t part of your skywars or eggwars statistics. If added it would appear under kills so since I have 17k kills and let’s estimate 25k assists the kills will appear above like this.

Kills: 17k
Assists: 25k

I would appreciate it if you react with Agree ✅ if you Agree and if you disagree ❌ please react with disagree and explain why you disagreed. 25 Agrees and this thread gets forwarded.✨

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
This would be great, i mean if it isn't there then whats the point of it actually being in the game.

Reactions: Obscure_

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
I think they can add this to the game but i think this isn’t something for your statistics in the lobby... I think this maybe will help the idea of stealing kills, in the games pupose isn’t it. When the game ends they maybe can mention it better. So idk what i have to vote..

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
This is a good suggestion, I think it'd be great to know how many assists you have in total. I'll probably have more assists than kills because my teammates always steal my kills. :starenoot:

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom