• Don't like this idea at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Ok, this idea may sound stupid, but add Lapis to the game. My idea would for Lapis to be able to be used for enchantments, from a NPC, called Harry, who you can buy for 5 lapis in the shop. There would be no home base upgrade for lapis, and there is only one generator at middle. This generator spawns in once every 1 minute. The NPC would randomly give you a choice from 3 enchants for each lapis you give him. Choosing the enchant will give you a book for it which you can apply to a item for 5 gold.

(HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM SAYING, JUST TRYING TO BOUNCE IDEAS)
I like your thinking, but Cubecraft have already added the Emerald token. Plus, there is a reason to why we have a 'normal' mode and an 'OP' mode. Being able to enchant in normal mode would make it OP, therefore, there wouldn't be any point in an OP mode anymore.

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
I dont think we need another token in eggwars,we already have emerald and adding another would not be a good idea.Plus emeralds need more use and adding a new token wont help its cause.
Agreed, although I feel like gold tokens need to get more of a use also, most of the time I just get one layer of obsidian, arrows and some tnt for it, which really isn't that bad with level 4 gens. So what I would say, this idea about Harry is cool and all, but I would replace the idea of lapis with emeralds, you can choose from 3 different random enchantments for 5 emeralds and the amount of gold you spend dictates its level. For example; you get the choice between knockback, fire aspect and sweeping edge, for 5 gold you'll get them level 1, for 10 gold you'll get them level 2 etcetera. Now these enchantment levels shouldn't get any higher then their vanilla counterparts, to prevent unintended behavior.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Agreed, although I feel like gold tokens need to get more of a use also, most of the time I just get one layer of obsidian, arrows and some tnt for it, which really isn't that bad with level 4 gens. So what I would say, this idea about Harry is cool and all, but I would replace the idea of lapis with emeralds, you can choose from 3 different random enchantments for 5 emeralds and the amount of gold you spend dictates its level. For example; you get the choice between knockback, fire aspect and sweeping edge, for 5 gold you'll get them level 1, for 10 gold you'll get them level 2 etcetera. Now these enchantment levels shouldn't get any higher then their vanilla counterparts, to prevent unintended behavior.
If I am correct,emeralds will be getting a big content update in the coming future.There will be team abilities and what not.So enchantments and some other things will be there.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I think that having gear that is fully protection would be overpowered and people would just camp the gen with amazing gear. No need for more tokens. :P

KnightOfPro

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
We currently got Iron, Gold, Diamond and Emerald. We also got a "Overpowered" mode. If you will add lapiz to overpowered, and let "campers" or fast people get them, the game will take even longer to play.

I am disagreeing with this suggestion.

Also, in the shop are already enchanted items (overpowered game mode). Its useless and will make a lot of games even more boring/longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.