• No

• It could be worked on, but I like the idea

• Don't like this idea at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2017
Any Place That Has Wifi
Ok, this idea may sound stupid, but add Lapis to the game. My idea would for Lapis to be able to be used for enchantments, from a NPC, called Harry, who you can buy for 5 lapis in the shop. There would be no home base upgrade for lapis, and there is only one generator at middle. This generator spawns in once every 1 minute. The NPC would randomly give you a choice from 3 enchants for each lapis you give him. Choosing the enchant will give you a book for it which you can apply to a item for 5 gold.

(HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM SAYING, JUST TRYING TO BOUNCE IDEAS)

Last edited:
Reactions: Demosiz

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Ok, this idea may sound stupid, but add Lapis to the game. My idea would for Lapis to be able to be used for enchantments, from a NPC, called Harry, who you can buy for 5 lapis in the shop. There would be no home base upgrade for lapis, and there is only one generator at middle. This generator spawns in once every 1 minute. The NPC would randomly give you a choice from 3 enchants for each lapis you give him. Choosing the enchant will give you a book for it which you can apply to a item for 5 gold.
I don't think this idea will work. sorry(why do i have to say sorry?, asking my self that xD)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, because you already get enchantment Items in normal & overpowerd. And we already have at Some maps a emerald generator, and would That be useless.

I disagree I'm happy with what we have now

Reactions: Twania

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I think this may seem a bit complicated to some players. You can already buy certain weapons/items with enchantments on them simply with emeralds. I think it's good the way it is now.

Reactions: Caaaaarman
D

Deleted member 204478

I don't really like this idea, it just wouldn't feel like Eggwars. I'd definitely stop playing if this was addded.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I like that you were creative, but there are already enchants in OP. But if you mean in normal... *sigh* I just dont see a meed for it if we have OP with those enchants. Very creative though

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
We have already enough ore in my opinion. Adding one more time??? Emerald generators make the game already more confused and lapiz will cause more confusion. I am not a fan of enchanted things eggwars.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth

LOLOLOL I like it but its kinda stupid:P xoxoxo
They won't make it I think:)

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
No, We don't need another mid generator, Lapiz will not be good to add, And no enchanting in normal, Im against this thread sadly :eek:
:)
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin,

bobddotcom

Sep 9, 2017
I'm sorry to say I just don't like this idea... I thought Cube Craft was pushing it with the Emerald generators. Not to be rude but this idea I do not think should be a reality.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

I don't think this will work... I say no, sorry -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom