Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EdoVro

May 7, 2021
I posted this idea in someone else’s thread but they told me to make my own thread, so that’s what this is.

Earlier today, I made a suggestion to have mobile players match with other mobile players. Turns out that already exists.

However, I didn’t know because if there aren’t enough mobile players, it puts you in with PC and Console players. And some games like Minerware, don’t even have that matchmaking system. Incredibly unfair.

So this is my suggestion. Have the option to wait in a queue for other people on the same platform. You can have the option to not wait and continue to play with other platform players, but for those who exclusively wants to play with people on their platform, they should be allowed to wait in a queue.

I don’t care how long it takes, I wanna have fun, but playing with PC tryhards isn’t fun. Just have like a parkour in the lobby while you wait for enough people. Duels does basically that, why not every other game?

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
I see ur issue but the problem is there aren't that many touch screen players most of them play with a controller so u will have to wait ages to get 1 match filled in eggwars 1 of my normal matches takes 5 minutes so if there was a mobile player waiting and join a server with only himself he will have to wait prob 5-10 minutes and in that time I've prob done 2 matches so for the good mobile players this won't be fair bc it will be way harder to grind for lb

EdoVro

May 7, 2021
I see ur issue but the problem is there aren't that many touch screen players most of them play with a controller so u will have to wait ages to get 1 match filled in eggwars 1 of my normal matches takes 5 minutes so if there was a mobile player waiting and join a server with only himself he will have to wait prob 5-10 minutes and in that time I've prob done 2 matches so for the good mobile players this won't be fair bc it will be way harder to grind for lb
Like I said, my idea is for the queue to be optional. That way, the good mobile players can continue to play with PC and Console players, but any mobile players who want to play with other mobile players can wait in that queue.

And yes, it may take longer to play if you do decide to wait in the queue, but unless you’re impatient, it’s not really an issue. The game’s don’t even need to be full, as long as there’s enough people, then it’d be fine.

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
Like I said, my idea is for the queue to be optional. That way, the good mobile players can continue to play with PC and Console players, but any mobile players who want to play with other mobile players can wait in that queue.

And yes, it may take longer to play if you do decide to wait in the queue, but unless you’re impatient, it’s not really an issue. The game’s don’t even need to be full, as long as there’s enough people, then it’d be fine.
For mobile sweats it's an issue bc they wanna grind and most mobile players I know like to play against pc bc they learn a lot of stuff

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I posted this idea in someone else’s thread but they told me to make my own thread, so that’s what this is.

Earlier today, I made a suggestion to have mobile players match with other mobile players. Turns out that already exists.

However, I didn’t know because if there aren’t enough mobile players, it puts you in with PC and Console players. And some games like Minerware, don’t even have that matchmaking system. Incredibly unfair.

So this is my suggestion. Have the option to wait in a queue for other people on the same platform. You can have the option to not wait and continue to play with other platform players, but for those who exclusively wants to play with people on their platform, they should be allowed to wait in a queue.

I don’t care how long it takes, I wanna have fun, but playing with PC tryhards isn’t fun. Just have like a parkour in the lobby while you wait for enough people. Duels does basically that, why not every other game?
I remember you. I realized that technically that while for the patient people this would be a good idea, this just gets rid of more mobile players for the impatient people. Most people have an extremely short attention span so they would just choose to play against pc and controller even though they are terrible at pvp. So this suggestion is technically counterproductive against the majority of people.

• Agree
Reactions: Dexten

Dexten

Jul 19, 2020
Nederlands
I remember you. I realized that technically that while for the patient people this would be a good idea, this just gets rid of more mobile players for the impatient people. Most people have an extremely short attention span so they would just choose to play against pc and controller even though they are terrible at pvp. So this suggestion is technically counterproductive against the majority of people.
Exactly

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
IBMM (input based matchmaking) was changed to level based matchmaking so skilled players are put in a game with other skilled players

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom