Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hamelech2007

❤️ Translator
Team CubeCraft
🌍 Translator
May 11, 2020
Israel
Sometimes when people advertise their server, it takes a couple of seconds or in some cases minutes for mods to delete the message. I suggest a simple thing. If a message contains an invite, delete it (Using your bot). If you want mods to be able to post an invite just add a check for that...

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Sometimes when people advertise their server, it takes a couple of seconds or in some cases minutes for mods to delete the message. I suggest a simple thing. If a message contains an invite, delete it (Using your bot). If you want mods to be able to post an invite just add a check for that...
That can be a little bit hard because they can advertise in a different language or misspell words on purpose.

Toxuka

Dec 6, 2018
Richmond
I would not like that furthermore I believe that is not possible in the discord

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NotEyad wrote on miguelitoindus's profile.
why is everyone calling this guy egg ??? xDD :confusedcat:
IWontHurtYou wrote on miguelitoindus's profile.
egg!
NotEyad wrote on YoshiGameplayX's profile.
Imagine playing parkour for 5/6 years and losing by a guy who started playing yesterday 🥶
flex.PNG
East wrote on Grove's profile.
Happy birthday Grove! 🥳
Slovy wrote on Lurkes's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Top Bottom