Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cube people, this gonna be my last suggestion so lets pray it gets implemented 🙏 Recently ive seen people wanting to apply who arent even old enough for dc in their respective country and i know theyre selecting they are following discord tos even though they arent so this could be added and its just a simple question and ik u can just look at their forum account but idk just more organised to have a question in it. Let me know what u say

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Looking back now this used to be a question so idk why it was removed
1693864060982.png

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Due to GDPR rules, a date of birth may only be stored/requested for specific purposes when this is necessary, in all other cases this may not be a threshold. Which is the case here. “Are you over the minimum age for digital consent and data processing?” is already asking about this, this is also the same age that discord uses in their TOS and it varies by country.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Due to GDPR rules, a date of birth may only be stored/requested for specific purposes when this is necessary, in all other cases this may not be a threshold. Which is the case here. “Are you over the minimum age for digital consent and data processing?” is already asking about this, this is also the same age that discord uses in their TOS and it varies by country.
I had to search up what is digital consent and data processing i know im not the only one. Being hired for a voluntary role does seem like a necessary purpose when you're representing the Ziax brand, in voluntary work in the real world they take your age so how is a voluntary position on Minecraft different

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom