Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
You know how you have an option to see no one, your friends, or everybody? Add in the one in the title since it would make it easier for everyone to click the same sign easier without having to friend everyone.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I would not want Friends of Friends being able to private message you, mainly because it would mean that for staff members, they could get bombarded with friend messages. However i do like the suggestion of being able to see friends of friends :-D

Thanks for the suggestion, I hope it gets Implemented!

Thanks, James Lawrence

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Does that mean friends of friends can /fmsg you as well?

If so than I'm highly against this :x
I don't think so, I think he just means that you can see the friends of your friends in the lobby. So for example you're planning on playing some EggWars with your friend, but your friend gets a friend of his to come play with you guys, then you can select the option to see your friends and the friends of your friends in the lobby.

Reactions: awesomebutter234

YouAlwaysTim

Jul 18, 2015
Everywhere :)
I don't know about this idea, I think you don't have to see the friends of your friends
You can just play with them without having to see them

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom