Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should this suggestion get implemented?

• Total voters

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
First of all english is not my first language, sorry if I makw some mistakes while writting this.

Many people (including me) has a really bad internet and getd disconnected randomly, this is annoying specially in long gamemodes like tower defense because you can be almost finishing and randomly getting disconnected losing your win (or looking like a quitter if you were losing).

Thats why I think a /rejoin command would be useful on this cases, the server that starts in "hy" and finishes in "pixel" has a command like this one in some gamemodes, so I think we should have it on cubecraft too.

I think the command would be useful specially in tower defense, but also in gamemodes like blockwars or eggwars.
.-.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello! I would like to see this added to Tower Defence, as in this game mode, the games are very long. I've played this game mode several times, and sometimes I've been kicked because of my bad Wifi and couldn't get back to the game, and had to start a new game.

HqppyFeet

Jun 25, 2016
What about egg wars. those games take 20 years to finish 90% of the time
I see whatchu mean... but I don't know how this would be implemented into Eggwars without having players purposely disconnecting their wifi mid-fight.
Sure... you could add a rule stating "Purposely disconnecting during combat will be punishable", but how are you going to differentiate players who do purposely disconnect, and players that have had experienced bad luck? It will just be dumb and players are just going to adapt to it.

Idk, that's my take.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom