• No (explain plz)

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Brong Money walls back I didnt play it a lot but I played it now and again. Before it was removed I was starting to make a map on it and that is currently unused in my singleplayer.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I personally am not a fan of money walls. If they improved it maybe I would play, but it just seemed like everyone in the team was very selfish and its hard relying on other people for limited resources.
What about you actually play with friends instead of random people?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
How does one "friend"? :eek:
On a side note I managed to learn how to type :eek: faces now :D
You know those kids asking for Skype? Ok. Ask their age. If they're 5, become friends and there we go, play with people. That's actually how me and @CallMeCookies met, he was asking for Skype team on money walls (his fav game) and I was like "k" my English was so bad at the time and I used to think he was a girl because his voice was so high :P

Reactions: Power Ranger

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Moneywalls is on the edge for me. I liked the game, but Cubecraft removed it for a reason. It got unpopular. (Ok this might be a bit biased.) Moneywalls was NEVER updated. Lobby to waiting lobby to maps.

According to some people, there's not much to add to Moneywalls even if an update occured. In addition to that, apparently the game got removed due to people saying it was being to similar to Hypixel's Walls. (Yeah. Idk how it's similar.)
With all respect, but I don't agree with what you said. You say Money Walls was removed due to its unpopularity, which is true. But one of the reasons why it got unpopular was because there weren't any updates. However, with some creativity and effort there could've been updates with cool features, maps with a different gameplay, Solo mode, 1.8 and 1.9 PvP and much more. Money Walls is almost the same as Egg Wars. The only big difference is that Money Walls is a big map and Egg Wars islands.

While I barely played Money Walls, I'd love to see this back. We all know that there are projects that are more of a priority, so this could be a cool and seriously liked project for the future.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
With all respect, but in my opinion, this makes no sense. You say Money Walls was removed due to its unpopularity, which is true. But one of the reasons why it got unpopular was because there weren't any updates. However, with some creativity and effort there could've been updates with cool features, maps with a different gameplay, Solo mode, 1.8 and 1.9 PvP and much more. Money Walls is almost the same as Egg Wars. The only big difference is that Money Walls is a big map and Egg Wars islands.

While I barely played Money Walls, I'd love to see this back. We all know that there are projects that are more of a priority, so this could be a cool and seriously liked projects for the future.
It does make some sense but it's just redundant how he said both that "It was unpopular" and "There were NEVER updates for Money Walls"
Agreed with everything you said afterwards btw

Reactions: Buuuddy

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
With all respect, but I don't agree with what you said. You say Money Walls was removed due to its unpopularity, which is true. But one of the reasons why it got unpopular was because there weren't any updates. However, with some creativity and effort there could've been updates with cool features, maps with a different gameplay, Solo mode, 1.8 and 1.9 PvP and much more. Money Walls is almost the same as Egg Wars. The only big difference is that Money Walls is a big map and Egg Wars islands.

While I barely played Money Walls, I'd love to see this back. We all know that there are projects that are more of a priority, so this could be a cool and seriously liked project for the future.
It got unpopular. (Ok this might be a bit biased.) Moneywalls was NEVER updated. Lobby to waiting lobby to maps.

I 100% agreed with that. I even put that in my post. ;)

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Nope, I don't need it as I played the game but didn't really like it :/

I do like the fact that you can vote but obviously mods won't add that feature ;) either way change 250 points to 100

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I personally am not a fan of money walls. If they improved it maybe I would play, but it just seemed like everyone in the team was very selfish and its hard relying on other people for limited resources.

Honestly this isn't about money walls coming back, its if the poll should be added/inserted. When the poll comes out you could always vote no.

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
Well Money Walls was never given an update. That's why me and Ping Ether are trying to bring it back... With better features.
Money Walls 2.0 you say? o_O

Money Whales? :eek:

upload_2016-9-28_22-0-39.png

As an ex-narwhal, I highly approve of this :cool:

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I don't think it will be coming back soon, if at all. While forum members might have liked the game, it obviously was not very popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom