Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add a new mega map

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OX Josh

Feb 22, 2021
You guys should add a new mega map because most people only play just 2 maps, Fruit and Time. I really dont play fallen so I think adding a new map similar to fruit and time would be nice and it would create a great new fun experience. Or just add some temp mega maps and see if the community likes them or not. I believe this would be a good idea. 🤷‍♂️

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You guys should add a new mega map because most people only play just 2 maps, Fruit and Time. I really dont play fallen so I think adding a new map similar to fruit and time would be nice and it would create a great new fun experience. Or just add some temp mega maps and see if the community likes them or not. I believe this would be a good idea. 🤷‍♂️
theyre never adding new maps

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
They could bring the Tea Party map from Java. It was one of the first maps I played when I started playing at cubecraft java in 2014. It would be a really nice addition to the server and I think the people that started playing many years ago would be really happy as well with this addition to the Bedrock network.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I am currently working on one with my friends, not sure when it will be posted

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
They could bring the Tea Party map from Java. It was one of the first maps I played when I started playing at cubecraft java in 2014. It would be a really nice addition to the server and I think the people that started playing many years ago would be really happy as well with this addition to the Bedrock network.
They added Tea Party as a SkyWars Mega map :(

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I agree. Adding a smaller map or a more "efficient" map would benefit a wide range of players. Non-ranked people and ranked people would both have more of a variety when it comes to favourite maps. So yeah, definitely a good idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom