Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sietzziee

Novice Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hey CubeCrafters!

When I'm playing Eggwars, I'm often with 5 or more people, and it's difficult to find a 5 or 6 player map, because most of the time, these maps are not open. Aztec is the only 6 player map in Eggwars for years now, so why not adding a new one, I think it's time now for a new one, because I wanna play Eggwars with more than 4/5 friends!

aztec.jpg

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey CubeCrafters!

When I'm playing Eggwars, I'm often with 5 or more people, and it's difficult to find a 5 or 6 player map, because most of the time, these maps are not open. Aztec is the only 6 player map in Eggwars for years now, so why not adding a new one, I think it's time now for a new one, because I wanna play Eggwars with more than 4/5 friends!

View attachment 213914
I guess this suggestion is referred to the Java network, as on Bedrock there are 3 different eggwars gamemodes: solo, duos and teams of 4. However, I agree with the fact that there should be more maps with 5 or 6 team members or, at least, they should be open more oftenly.

Pluisje

Jul 29, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters!

View attachment 213914
I think it's a good idea, whenever queueing with parties of 6 we normally play minerware because Aztec became boring because we played it too much. It'd be great to see more than 1 6 player map in the future!

• Agree
Reactions: Rocks1

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I'm agree with you, I think Cube should add more maps for 5-6 players, so you can play with more friends and especially different maps, as there are very few maps for 5-6 players.

Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom