Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest to add a command to leave the queue for duels, as sometimes you may pick the wrong kit or the wrong mode and you don't have time to open the menu again and pick other kit or gamemode because the matchmaking has found you an available game really quick. I think the command should be /leave, /leavequeue or something similar.

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
I also click on the wrong kit sometimes and I usually don't have enough time to choose another kit before a server is found. I liked the idea but I think an item in our hotbar instead of a command would be more practical. Because the games are found so fast so we will probably be matched with a person before typing the command.

You should make the suggestion in Feedback & Suggestions because this is not the place to make suggestions. :)

Reactions: josepadgui
D

Deleted member 584093

This would be a great command
also why isn’t there preview commands?

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest to add a command to leave the queue for duels, as sometimes you may pick the wrong kit or the wrong mode and you don't have time to open the menu again and pick other kit or gamemode because the matchmaking has found you an available game really quick. I think the command should be /leave, /leavequeue or something similar.
Seems good but I'm not sure If it's possible
Imagine you join the queue and then other player joins too. Then you do that command and...
What happens with the other guy?
I mean it seems difficult to add but would be nice if it's good configurated :D

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Seems good but I'm not sure If it's possible
Imagine you join the queue and then other player joins too. Then you do that command and...
What happens with the other guy?
I mean it seems difficult to add but would be nice if it's good configurated :D
If another player joined your queue and you ran the command when the server was about to teleport you to the map, then the teleport would be cancelled for the other player as well. After running the command, the other person would still be in the queue waiting for other player to join to start the game as usual.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
If you don’t have time to click on anything else, I don’t think you would have time to run the command either.

I understand why you would like to see this but it isn’t necessary in my opinion. It wouldn’t change much and a lot of players cannot pick their kit either way due to not having a rank.

So either as someone said, add a item to your hotbar to cancel it (which I also don’t think would be that good). Or just leave once you get into the map to select the kit you wanted.

Jul 22, 2021
If you don’t have time to click on anything else, I don’t think you would have time to run the command either.

I understand why you would like to see this but it isn’t necessary in my opinion. It wouldn’t change much and a lot of players cannot pick their kit either way due to not having a rank.

So either as someone said, add a item to your hotbar to cancel it (which I also don’t think would be that good). Or just leave once you get into the map to select the kit you wanted.
Fair point, I think there should be an item as their is like 5 seconds to teleport AND it could be useful for non rank players to leave the queue in case they didn’t mean to play at all, although that’s extremely unlikely

Reactions: josepadgui

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Fair point, I think there should be an item as their is like 5 seconds to teleport AND it could be useful for non rank players to leave the queue in case they didn’t mean to play at all, although that’s extremely unlikely
Yes I agree with you, most times you may not have time to type the command, but there could be an item in your hotbar which you can use to quickly leave the queue. That would be really useful in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom