Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi,

I suggest adding a "camping is not allowed" disclaimer in chat on SkyWars before the game starts. It would pretty much look the same as the teaming is not allowed disclaimer currently put in place. I see campers almost every game, and it's pretty annoying. Englightening players of the possibility of a ban if they camp in a game will probably decrease the chances of someone camping, which is great for everyone.

Thanks for reading,
Commisssioned

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
For more games too please! Pretty much every single suggestion is for Skywars, when it could be applied to other games as well, if we go by the rules. But nice suggestion! ;)

Reactions: DontForgetMe
F

Facelurite

Maybe we should add a campsite map where camping is allowed

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I'd like this to be added since a lot of people don't have access to the official rules and it's just plain annoying to tell someone yourself. ;p

G

Gamerfull

It is a good idea, so players can be in charge of two fundamental rules in the Skywars game.

D

Deleted member 100818

A bit of extra information to make players aware of the fact that something is banable is always a good thing to do, so obviously +1

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Although I do think this would be a nice addition, I think there would be many people who see a player 'camping' at their base for 10 minutes and then say 'heya [ign] camping is not allowed!', while they weren't commiting a punishable offense. It depends on the context. I like and I don't like your idea, it's 50/50 to me.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I think they should just make all the rules a bit more easy to access for new players. Not everyone is going to take interest in the info board, neither does everyone speak english that well.

I think they should translate most of the rules to dutch and spanish (if that hasn't already been done I'm too lazy to find that out atm) as a start and make them a bit more visible. Perhaps something like what we have now, but then it'd pop up the first time you join SkyWars. It would just guide you through the most important rules for a brief moment when you join SkyWars for the first time. Kind of like the Tower Defence tutorial, but less long and more forced idek

L

Lightning McQueen

Make it bold dark green then - more friendly, and stands out completely from the rest of the colour scheme.
Make ot pink with hearts,

Camping is bannable. Camping will result in a ban. Enjoy your game :).

Stupid emoji

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom